Designing my grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by CommieNerd, Sep 20, 2012.

1. #1 CommieNerd, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    Hey Grasscity! Long time, no see! Well, I am in Washington state now, and have a 10'x12' room to grow in. My disability will soon (hopefully) be won and I want to spend a kilobuck or two making my grow the best it can be.

Currently, I grow in a 4'x4'6.5' tent, veg and flower, and I have a mother station by the window and a seedling/clone station by the door, also on a shelf. What I want to do is split the room down the middle, and veg on one side, flower in the other. Attached is a depiction of the room.

The large table at the window end is a "shelf" that I use as a work bench. Below that is the heater register. To the left are the two doors, closet and main, and a bookcase. I was thinking of splitting the room horizontally, and building light boxes to let airflow though. Also wanting to add either two MH lamps on the veg side or a couple high output T5 lights, with two 1000 wt hps lamps on the flower side. Going to put movers so they move. Each side will hold about 15 plants, not counting any seedlings, clones, or mothers, and each side will have an ebb and flow system for the plants in process.

My two main concerns is making sure that there isnt light spilling between the two mini-rooms and airflow. I dont know what to use to split the room.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files: