Designing My Bed Room (Need Ideas)

Discussion in 'General' started by Krogers141, Jul 24, 2014.

1. So I am going to designing my bed room and I am just looking for some cool ideas so I figure why not ask my stoner buddies on here! So far I got a few Ideas...

So far I got these ideas...

-Black lights
    -Lava Lamp
    -Few Posters (some will be black light posters)
    -Possible rave lights
    -Neon pot leaf light
    -Tv
    -Perhaps a mini fridge
    -Water Speakers

What else can you guys think of?

2. This sounds eerily familiar.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

3. Most likely because I was looking at other threads and got a few ideas from there

4. Just look at the cave thread, it has it all.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A stripper pole

6. Kitchen and a woman to cook. :cool:

7. #7 8ight, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
  8. Door Beads, A MASSIVE beanbag chair, An Xbox 360 (because FUCK playstation),  Neon lights, A four person hookah sorrounded by sitting pillows, A stock pile of clean water (for filling bongs).

9. mini fridge

and badass sound system

10. YES! :smoke:

11. black lights are always a great choice. basically just get really comfortable chairs; those are always the old ass ones. i have an L shaped couch which is really nice when your just chillin with a few people, but i also have a 2 person couch (its actually broken, and its the best chair i have. you sink into it perfectly). theres a walk in closet that leads to another room, and i cleared that out and added some sitting areas and thats where i like smoking the most. outside of my room i have another 2 person couch, 2 laz-E boys, a ping pong table (which i have mastered). as long as its comfy and not bright as hell, i consider it an acceptable stoner area

12. Sounds awesome thanks for the help :smoke:

13. *nods head*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Secret hidden drawer for you're blow up doll, and double ender lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Wow that sounds fucking fantastic! The second bedroom in my apartment I don't even use right now so I think I'm going to do something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. The Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. Not a poster, I'm talking the actual cheerleaders.

17. #18 240sxLover, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I think everyone here has a bigger bedroom than myself. I looked around just now to think about where I'd put a single chair and I was like "Fuck..."

18. Thanks for all the suggestion guys I now have a pretty clear Idea on what I am going to do. :smoke:

19. And a stripper. Or get a bangmaid like frank reynolds.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"