Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Designated high driver

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by michaelf3434, May 9, 2015.

1. I wrote about this in a reply to someone else's question and was curios if anyone else did the same thing. In my friend group if we are all high and if the person who owns the car doesn't feel comfortable driving I will drive the car because I'm the DHD (designated high driver). So I'm wondering has any else been dubbed with the task of being the DHD? I love it. I've always enjoyed driving high and I hate when others drive so it's just a win win for me.

I'm a college athlete, but I'm a stoner first :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yeah you arent dependent on someone else for your life, it can be a benefit mentally. but if the car stinks you can be in trouble in a traffic stop

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

3. My girlfriend is our DHD

4. I was the DHD in my lol group of stoner friends.

I drive better when I'm stoned.

5. Back in high school I was my group of friends DD because I was the only one in the group that didn't drink so when we went to a party I was always the one driving.

6. Ya I've driven for people when they're too high but usually we just don't drive too stoned or don't get too stoned before driving. I do usually offer up to be DD on drinking nights and ill just smoke but those are rare cause were all within walking distance

7. I was this but only because I smoked da ganj instead of drinking in highschool.

8. In the end, driving high is was easier then driving drunk. 

9. Dub step for all you gassies! learn to be a biped again.
    #Pedolyfe

10. I tend to be the driver mainly because being in the car is one of the few times I experience paranoia when high/smoking, so I want to be the one in control. I have been a passenger in cars where the high driver did some idiotic things that I felt would draw the attention of police that sketched me out, so I was like "ok moron im driving"

11. Shouldn't drive stoned, especially now a days with this marijuana revolution slowly unfolding.  We don't need any headlines like stoned driver kills 4.  I will say its much, much...MUCH better then drinking and driving but the consequences are still there.  Nobody ever expects to get pulled over or arrested but it happens all the time.  Stay safe.