Design of Glow Room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Moltar, Sep 14, 2003.

1. a 150w is just over 2x 70w.

2. sup guys
    sorry i haven't posted much, but i found out i'm being forced to move out of my apartment
    some one bought the house the apartment is in, and they actually want to live here
    so i'm out

once i find a new place and get settled (which is soon), i'll start on this project again

I have not given up and have not quit!

so now i am posted with a different problem.. where do i build it now so that it is inconspicious and out of the way?

3. just build a freestanding box......

4. Buy a cabnet from lowes and build it in there, make sure you put a lock on it when you move and just take it where you move. A home depot $45 150W hps would work best in this box. thi sbox would yeild around 2-3 oz growing scrog in soil. If you dont need as much bud you can take a 2 shelf filing cabnet, gut hte interior and put a 70w Hps at the top and get about an ounce per harvest.

Growing isnt cheap but you make your money back and then some after the first harvest, look at it as an investment. Its going to cost you about anywhere from 100-200$ to build a good flower cabnet.

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=37665-000077268-S02DR-1