Design help

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Cjmiii, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hello everybody! This will be my first grow. I am hoping to get feedback on my ideas and avoid the beginner errors. In return I will try to keep you updated with my progress and with lots of pics and video. Where? In my garage. I have cleared the back and am ready to start building the rooms. My idea is to have two rooms next to each other, veg in the left 4x4 with a 1000watt dim , the flower 4x10 with 2 1000 watt hid lights and hope fully add another later to make 3000 watt What kind of grower am I? I am a medical patient that has smoked for years. I want to grow so I don't have to pay for medicine. If I make some money along the way then it is a win win situation. What equipment do I have? 3 1000 watt 6" air cooled http://www.ebay.com/itm/1000w-HPS-MH...40897373282& Amazon germination station 2" with the head start t5 and stand Heating pad and adjustable thermostat 12 5 gallon buckets with lids 10 gallon tote for control bucket 30 1.5 uniseals Grow timers 2 gallons of earth juice 1 grow 1 bloom 12 pounds of hydro clay 12 6" net pots Ph up and down A few cheep testers and digital temp and humidity readers 9000 watt btu portable ac ( had this from before) Ok so here is where I'm at. I m going to Home Depot on Sunday to purchase the wood and the PVC pipe and hopefully a inline pump. On the flower side I wanted to start with a eight site set up that I could add 4 sites to it when I can afford another light. From my understanding, each bucket would have about 3.5 gallons in each to reach the bottom of the net pots and eight gallons in the control tote. I am currently looking to order a 5 stage ro system. Questions: I hear growers talking about have lots of filtered water on hand, is my control bucket the right size? What pump do I need to purchase to exchange the water? At what rate Gph ? Thanks in advance for any feedback Sent from my iPad using GC Forum

Sent from my iPad using GC Forum