Design Contest Help

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by a bag of it, May 12, 2009.

1. i better don't vote because i don't like it that much. as i see it i imagine some guido having it on his muscle shirt. and i like neither guidos nor muscle shirts.

2. I kind of liked it, but if I'm brutally honest I only give it 3/5 as a laptop skin - 5/5 goes to Catfish.

3. #4 miniweapon, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    thx guys i really appreciate the help, this is actually my art just had a friend who was already a member post it for me

4. you literally took the clipart from photoshop and put them together...

5. Im not sure if you use photoshop or not but if you could let me know where this clip art is you speak of it would be great. Maybe i could use it on my next creation.

i can guarantee that everything in this image is not part of traditional photoshop

6. well if its not then its almost the exact same:p the vines are on there but i dont think the gun is, its a good design though, the catfish looks like shit i donno what that guys talking about, i'd love to have his design on my laptop, oh and its not really clip art its in the custom shape box thing, it gives you a ton of shapes to work with, the vines he made are similar to the ones that PS gives you.