Deserved Broken Hand

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGravityBong, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Okay guys, I don't usually post a lot but I decided to share this story. So basically this guy owed my friend over $600 dollars. Instead of just paying him the money he offered to give him a really good deal on what was supposed to be a quarter pound of "dank". I told my friend not to and to just ask for the money but my friend agreed on the qp. So we call up the guy and meet him like 20min away. He gives us the qp and dips. We don't really get a good look at the bud until we arrive back at a house. My friend F takes out the bud and its fuckin seedy as fuck big nuts of barely what I would call mids. So we are pretty pissed. We call the kid up and pretty much freak the fuck out at him and demand are money back. He agrees to trade the money back for the bud. We keep like 2ozs of the mids and go to meet him again. Basically we make him get in are car with no way out, two door car he was in back. And we count the money out to make sure it's all there. Then we let him out of the car. Now here is the funny part. The dude gets out of are car l, walks over to his and climbs in. As he slams his door his hand is still not all the way in. This dude smashes his fucking hand halfway in and halfway out of the door. The door was completely shut but his fucking hand was halfway in and halfway out! His face was distorted and he made eye contact with my friend as he freaked out. It took him like 20 seconds to open the door and release his now broken hand. I feel bad saying it now, but me and my friends were laughing are asses off as we pulled out and saw all of this happening. I guess he sort of deserved it though

2. No paragraphs but fuggit

3. that would be some funny shit to see. Nice :bongin: 

4. Lol.....wow did u weigh it

5. So basically you ripped him off by taking 2 ounces, and it was him that deserved the broken hand? :smoke:

6. Dammnit Smokey you gotta read the wall of text thoroughly. ..

the guy ripped off the OP first, so they decided to return the favor. 20z of mids isn't worth even close to $600 that he owed them. i wouldn't say he deserved it, but hopefully he takes it as a learning experience.

8. They got the $600 and kept 2 Ozs. Two wrongs do not make a right. :smoke: