Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Desert Berry Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Theshins, Jan 15, 2010.

1. So has anyone heard of this or tryed it? Guy says its exotic and is just amazing and smells like fruity pebbles. but the price is kinda high like 65-70 for an eigth usual price for dank though here is like 60 an eigth..yeah its alot. if anyone has it can they post pics of it to help me out or give me other advice? Thanks

2. have a look at it before you buy it, although it sounds like he's over sellling the bud.

3. never heard of it. could be a fake name. but imo no bud is worth 70 for an eighth. if i were u i would just get the normal headies u get for 60 or 65. its honestly prolly gonna be just as good

4. definitely wont pay 70 thats just ridiculous, ill see once i meet up if he can do 60 and if its really worth it