Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describing highness...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oFriskyGnome, Apr 15, 2013.

1. What do you guys tell curious non- smokers what being high is like?

I think I have a good explanation...

"You know when you yawn and your ears pop?"

"Ya"

"And you know how all the sudden you hear like a 10x better"

"Ya"

"It's like that... But with every sense!!! Also combined with a full body relaxation and your mind suddenly sees everything from another angle"

"Cool story bro!!!" ;)

What do you think of mine, and what are yours?

2. Weed just makes everything more enjoyable and awesome.

3. When I describe being stoned, I say yes, the senses feel more touchy or more amped. But it also allows you to think in a different way you would unaltered. I Just say its fun, and the best way to describe what a high feels like to someone is to let em' burn one with ya!

4. It feels like rainbows and unicorns feel.:cool:

5. Smoking weed is like pressing HD on life.

6. it takes all your bad feelings and turns them into good feelings - you dont want noo part of this dewey cox

7. It is like listening to music

8. Haha recreational users... I say it's like getting hit by a truck, then takin some good unmentionables.

9. it's like taking off your clothes and jumping into a hot tub with a bunch of broads

10. Your senses are more alert like with the whole HD thing like mentioned above and music/films/everything is better

11. High is like any other emotion we have, it deviates significantly. Happiness for example, you can be happy because you got a new video game console and happy about getting a good grade in school. The two happiness are not the same. High is the same thing.Sometimes, you're wanting to go out and eat at taco bell and listen to awesome music (PINK FLOYD) at the same time. Other times, you just want to pitch a hammock between to trees and just nap for a few hours.

12. its like wearing PJ's but like 15 times better

13. Everything looks twice as high def. Everything tastes twice as good, and music sounds way better than it would normally. Also it's the only time I can be interested in a terrible movie, lol.

14. Same shit with everyone else

15. It's amazing. That's what it is.

:hippie:

16. When you day dream it's more vivid

17. For Mental Folks:
    It makes going to counseling and getting treatment for brain disorders seem doable and sensible. To clarify: I've been getting treated for almost 20 years. Only now I can zone out on the doctor who wants to talk case studies.

For every one else:

It's like laying on a fresh washed and dried comforter, it's 68 degrees outside, the wind is blowing through and open window and the sun is shining in.