Describe Yourself, let's get to know each other

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, May 21, 2008.

1. I have eyes, hair and a nose.

2. I'm a funny, smart chick with big tits! :D:D

3. #103 KB_Killer101, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2008
    I'm 18 Years old Graduating this year, I Recently Went through some tough times. Moved to the Opposite side of the state ( the Mitten) away from everyone i knew. Had a few run in's with my parents over me smoking. I was suffering from general Depression (thank god thats over.) I struggle with anxiety, take xanex daily and just recently split up with my girl.

As far as the good, I am rated 4th in the nation for left forward in soccer. Season just started last week and i have 3 goals under my belt in 2 games and 2 assists. I received a 10,000$ Grant for a paper i wrote on the economic advantages of decriminalization, and im going to be a chef.

I love Rock, Rap, (really like system of a down), i like alot of acoustic and reggae (what stoner does not). I am a Christian, Praying i believed helped me get though alot of the hard times i went through (some green never hurt either). I have tried almost every common Drug(not boasting) Besides Meth, Crack, Heroin, and PCP. Im Dyslexic but the uncommon form of it, where i just have very poor hand writing, memory, and can not spell worth a damn. Im gonna Graduate with a 3.4 and then attend USC on a full ride. I get to keep the 10 G's to live on.(yea im jacked)

So thats me The good and the not so good.

4. hoootttt

5. i'm 18 and i live in southeast ohio. i just graduated high school this year and in a couple of weeks i'm leaving to go to ohio university where i'm gonna major in sports management. i smoke a lot of weed and try not to do many other drugs than that - although i'm always down for an acid trip.

6. My name is Ginny I'm 19 and was born in Chicago, Illinois but I moved to Atlanta when I was 13.
    Drugs are my favorite.
    I seem to have a love for cocaine and I don't want to stop. I love going to concerts and Sublime is my favorite band and it will be probably forever :)

I take pride in my blunt rolling skills and can pretty much beat any of my friends in a roll off

anddddddddd i cant think anymore

oh and i love this face ---> :eek:

k bye

7. Good shit chick.

Sublime is dope and cocaine is yummy.

8. I'm all for being all for weed...

But cocaine is not a happy drug..

9. Fuck yeah cocaine is a happy drug, maybe not afterwords...

10. I'm Lindsay, and I live in NE FL originally from the coast of NC. I'm 21 and 3/4 years old ;) I have a job but I'd rather be going back
    to school right now. Blah blah blah... I like tennis, shopping, the beach, designer purses [gonna be my demise, I tell you.] and smoking, of course.

Ummmm.. I guess I'm not as interesting as I thought :confused:

11. the longterm effects are baaaad.

12. I was just watching a program on synesthesia, So do you taste sounds or do colors give you senses of taste. I dont know what the technical ways to describe it but, I would love to see music in colors, I wouldnt need an drugs in a club, or rave.

13. yea yea...

fuck that gimme a line right meow:hello:

14. hey you say right meow too?
    YES finally someone who gets everything in life:wave:

15. lolzzz we're so alike its almost scary:D

16. I'm Rebecca from Vermont (originally from Maine). I'm ancient for this place, apparently, at 31. I smoked my first joint when I was 13, which means that I've been smoking for 18 years :eek:. I've tried many other drugs, but pretty much stick to weed these days. I'd probably do e again, if I could find it, but otherwise I've been there and done that.

I'm a professional photographer, and travel a lot. In the past 2 years, I've been to Vietnam, Belize, Costa Rica, Bali, Amsterdam (3 times), and am heading to India (land of ganja and hash) in 2 weeks.

:wave:

17. I live in a cold area
    Been toking since 13
    Turned 18 this month
    I play guitar and have been since 03
    I enjoy writing/drawing out my visions, I have noticed that if I go a day without rest some of my best ideas become a reality.

I enjoy stormy/cloudy weather, but in doses.
    I have some anxiety problems and mood ones too.
    Socially, I can be the most quiet individual you'll meet or a supernova of personality.
    I'm a pretty nice guy, One-for-all type instead of an All-for-one.
    Relationship wise, haven't really pursued anything, seems like a selfish thought at the moment.
    Overall half of me feels optimistic towards the future, the other half is pacing the corridor in my mind while biting it's nails.

Yeah

18. I'm a 23 year old, with a bachelors in occupational science, and an associates in business administration. I work as a chef, in North Carolina. I was born in Italy, while my father was stationed there in the military. At about 2 years old my father left the military and we settled in salt lake city, Utah. I was raised there until i opted to take my GED test at 16. With my GED in hand, i joined the army at 17 with my parents permission of course. I spent 2 years serving in the military with a career that was cut short by an AK47 round to my right knee. I came home and went to college shortly after my recovery. I got married while in college, but it didn't work out, we were divorced last year. We have one child together who is the light of my life, and the my hope for a better future. I am currently dating a woman who very very well might be that one person who truly is right for me. I'm very hesitant to take the plunge a second time, because honestly I'm terrified of doing it. I smoke weed as something to help control my bi-polar mania, and for my insomnia. I used to use other drugs, coke and acid especially after i got out of the military, but now im strictly a weed user. I gave up all the other stuff a few years back. Now I feel like my life is where i want it to be. I recently bought my first house, and a nice car, so honestly my life is everything i hoped it would be as a kid.

19. my name is michael. im 22, i've been smoking spliffs for as long as i can remember, maybe when i got introduced to the cigarette rolling machine i started using that more regularly. i like to smoke on the weekends whats better then having the whole house to yourself when you can blaze + shower + eat and relax.

20. i love the smell of a doctors office. . .

and this morning i figured out how to masturbate hands free. .

FINALLY!