Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe You're First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 4, 2011.

1. In the best and most clear way you can. I'll give it a go.

My first time was Friday, December 10th, 2010.

It was around 4:30PM (EST) When my friend who lives just down the street called me and asked if I wanted to hang out and try pot for the first time with a couple of my other best friends who already smoked pot. Now for about two weeks I've been kinda wanting to try Pot and I told my friend I will do it one day..Soon...and I thought, well it's a Friday, I'm really curious about it, so what the heck! So I went over to my friend's house.

It was me & five other friends. They rolled one spliff & one blunt, and we went to this bench at this park where nobody really walked by (By this time it was about 5:00ish? And it was already dark outside....)

So they light the spliff, pass it around, and then my friend hands it over to me and tells me "remember try holding it in for a few seconds and inhale it into your body" so I take a hit, surprisingly I didn't cough, and I thought it was a pretty decent hit. After we finished the spliff I wasn't really feeling anything, then we lit the Blunt. And I didn't even take a-lot of hits from the Blunt, and by the time we finished, we headed back to my buddy's house.

When I got up from the bench and started walking, all of a sudden everything felt like it slowed down, and my eyes felt like they weighed a million pounds, like they were all I was focusing on. When I would tilt my head, it felt like everything would tilt with me, like the world was leaning towards the left side when I leaned towards the left side. My legs felt tired.

When we got inside, I felt pretty tired. I sat back on my friend's bed, relaxed a little, and I felt like I was going to go to sleep. I told my buddy, I was like "man why do I feel so tired, I feel like I'm gonna pass out", he told me to get a drink of water, so I got up from the bed, and then it happened...

All of a sudden, I wasn't so tired anymore, in-fact, I felt really good, I felt happy, I felt energized, and I started wandering the room looking for something, I didn't know what I was looking for but I was looking for something. And my friend had this toy gun on the ground in his closet, when I saw it I was convinced that it was a real gun and freaked out.

Moments later, I was chilling on the bed again, not tired though, and my friend took the gun and started pointing it at me, and my body language would tell you that I was scared for my life because I was hiding behind my buddy sitting beside me because I thought he was going to shoot me, however at the same time I was laughing and laughing and laughing so hard that my sides started hurting.

After that we just played some video games and listened to music, and I remember asking what time it was because I have to go home at around 8:00, for some reason I thought it was near that time, but really it was only like 5:45...I was like WTF.

At around 6:30, we went back outside because my friends rolled three more spliffs, however I didn't smoke anymore, but as we were walking outside, everything I saw, looked like a person to me. My friends told me at one point I was pointing to a tree and saying "dude there is a woman right there let's turn around!" lol.

At around 7:30, I wasn't really high anymore. I went home, felt pretty nice, and I had a 48 pack of those mini white powder donuts, and I ate them all in like 10 minutes, and then my mom made me two grilled cheese sandwiches as-well. Best sandwich of life.

Sorry I know that is a long read, but I think it's interesting to read about people's first time and what they experienced.

So, let's hear yours! :D

2. my first time was like 6 years ago lol.

i came into school and my friend yelled to me lets go smoke and i was like...i dont smoke tobacco bro and then he told me weed like it wasnt sketchy yelling in a hallway...
    we proceeded to walk to the senior parking lot with a friend and got into his car and went to a completely empty apartment...? lol

smoked out of a soda can, didnt get high at first so i took like 6 hits of dank like a tard. my legs went to jello i turned into a spinning sensation of colors and in my mind i could see a mental image of my body and i could control how intense my high felt(i miss doing that) but then i came down and blew 40$ on more weed lol

3. my first time was on monday. i made a bong out of a paintball pod. at first i didnt feel any thing so i took like 7 more hits then sat down in my bed. i then started trippin. i could see pac man chasing me around. then i got all scared because my slin started to burn i thought iwas dying so i went to sllep then i heard a cop(i kno its not a halucinent but it was for me) any way i woke up alive

4. Your first time. i only say this because im too lazy to actually write up my first time story.

5. i was so scared smoked before did not get high then i smoked some good bud like 2 years ago and i was shacking and freaking out. now i smoke like all the time and juts chill out.

6. My first time was at my friends my friends house up at college. We were all pregamin getin ready to go to a huge house party. I walk into one of the rooms and mad people are hittin the bong. Im already pretty drunk and I see my friend who has nevr smoked before hittin it so im like fk it pass that to me. I take 1 small hit then 3 huge hits. All I can remeber from there on was at the party some kid was gettin pissed at me cause I was uncontrolably laughing at him. Ha was a good night

7. Well I saw the target on the street walking about 10 yards in front of me, I knew she was the one. I caught up and put my hand on her mouth and dragged her into the alley... the rest is history...

8. Well we were laying in my bed, and I reached my hand up he...r..

9. First time I really got high was last weekend (my third time smoking). My friends sister rolled us a blunt before she went off on her trip and we had about 5 grams left over from 420. So about 11ish last Friday night I drove over to my friends house and he can't smoke inside because of his parentals. Then we got the blunt and we head to my truck! We hotbox in my truck and as soon as we got done with that we were thinking what to do with the rest. I have the bright idea of a gravity bong! So were off on an adventure to make one. We start to walk alllll over the house trying to be ninjas while finding our supplies! Well while walking around the house it felt like I walked for MILES and everything was in a blur and also I felt like I was walking in sand waist deep. And we lost everything we got. Two liter bottle lost it. Scissors lost them. Cap, lost it. Little socket (bowl) lost it. But after we finally got everything together the little hole for the socket was so small we couldnt use it :( so we just got my friends sisters pipe and used that for the last bit. After that we taco bell we bought before the session and CHOWED DOWN! And after we watched Pineapple Express and fell asleep

10. Lol there wasnt much to report on my first time, nothing too trippy or crazy. But I can honestly say, my first joint.. is when i understood EVERYTHING about life