Describe Your Swag.

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Roscoe706, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Plain tees
    dickies and shit
    vox vatos at the moment im getting some supras or nike air forces soon
    issue no 1 cologne

and im a pretty ironic and honest person with a pimp ass walk that i move around in

2. -jeans, preferably Levi's
    -t-shirt, usually of band origin or tie-dye persuasion. or otherwise. i have too many tshirts.
    -cardigans/sweaters. sometimes old flannel or hoodies. but i love my beat up cardigans.
    -my shoes are usually beat up Nike high tops or chucks or moccasins or birkenstock knockoffs when i'm lazy.
    -hair and makeup usually of the 'rolled out of bed' variety. but not too sloppy.

so basically i look like everyone else.

3. polos
    aeropostale
    jordan slides
    jordan clothes love the shorts
    nike dunks
    fitted new eras
    saggin pants
    multi colored wife beaters
    nice sunglasses
    black or white socks
    dickies pants/shorts
    gold
    no peircings
    gotta stay rockin the hawk
    tattoos

4. I got the Gangsta/Rocker/Nerdy swag

5. I notice that everyones shit is just like my shit all day. But youll never be me, so I'm peace.

6. A button-down shirt (usually unbuttoned) over
    matching tie-dye,
    with not tight/not baggy jeans,
    a hemp belt,
    and a silver weed leaf necklace with a thin black leather cord, (usually under the tie-die when around non-stoners.)
    I also usually wear vans shoes, but I'll buy boots for the winter. (I also wear my shoes until the sole completely wears out)
    occasionally, I'll throw on a black and yellow smiley face headband (with a peice of cloth (that just happens to be the exact same color as my hair) from the old bed-spreads from my cottage, so many awesome childhood memories are part of my fasion) when I'm smoking up.

definately rockin the hippie look in a unique and innovative way

7. skate shoes
    baggy jeans
    collard shirts like nautica
    black socks
    some times diamonds in the ears
    2 good luck chains
    new era hats

8. Do everyone a favor and pull up your god damn pants and turn your manners on. Good god the quality of modern man is abysmal

9. swag:rolleyes:

10. cmon guys, posting a profonal list of every brand youe seen someone kewl wearing isn't not fooling anybody

i refuse to use the word swagand you all should to unless your soulja boy'sd bitch, it's called steez...bitches know my steez

11. lol u mad

12. i was fucked up disregard hat lol, i wrote it what i wore and there was so many typos and then iw as like wait im not posting this people are just gonna think i'm lying to sound cool online

shirts : macys hollister american eagle
    jeans : levi and ^
    shoes : adidas , pumas, nikes
    boots : tims
    outerwear : northface

13. skater tee's/abstract tee's
    mostly baggy jeans but sometimes the odd pair of skinny's
    any socks tbh lol
    nike dunk's/converse/skate shoes
    new era hats/trapper hats

• Dreadhead
      Alot Of Hollister/Abercrombie/Ralph Lauren/Ruehl
      Levis
      Skinny Jeans
      Jordans
      Timbs
      Vans
      2 chains on at all times (one's the kool aid man, other is clear diamonds)
      new era fitted sometimes (3/4 days out the week, usually weekends)
      durag every morning...

14. My style = certified.

15. Cold weather: Rocawear shirt with some thermals and a ecko hoodie, silver ankh i got when i was vistin the moms in egypt, black baggy rocawear jeans, polo socks, and black tims

Warm weather: white tee, ankh again, giants cap, black dickies pants.
    was good who tryna come at this swagga :smoking:

16. Mostly Vans slip on (sometimes matching each other, sometimes not) or zooyorks
    Levis 501, one size to big and sagging, sumtimes so hard only my dick holds em up:D

T-shirts of skate brands or music groups or festivals ive been
    my silver necklace, where i switch my pendants every once in a while

Hoodies are what i wear, i think i own only like 3-4 pullovers which arent hoodies
    A sports coat, i used to like joop but i switched to armani

Whenever possible silver reflective ray bans, pilot style
    And every once in a while a zooxork cap

17. sneakers- adidas original superstars (black and white), nike air force 1's (black,grey,red)
    straight fit jeans- levis or calvin klein(blue,black,grey)
    shirt- plain white v neck
    politix leather jacket with hood(my pride and joy)
    tommy hilfiger or calvin klein boxers and breifs and plain white ankle socks
    aviators

18. HAT: have lots.. mlb,

necklace: i got this cool necklace at the mall idk wat it rly is but its like surfer

Shirts: hollister, polo ralph lauren, black tank tops somtimes haha, sometimes ill have a guy harvey shirt

pants: hollister, levi, abercrombie, (not baggy, or skinny)i like to have holes in faded jeans lol, summer i just have my basketball shorts im broke i got some hollister shorts too

shoes: i got 2 pears of polo shoes, dockers, i wear flipflops occansionally

winter i wear my huntin jacket, its warm and i can hide like a whole zip in there lol

19. My one rule is I stay away from logos on my clothes. I'm not a walking billboard, or in high school anymore.

Other than that I'll usually wear a fitted tee, a flannel shirt, and a pair of dark jeans and my boots during the winter.

If I had to describe my swag it'd be tailored (baggy is sloppy imo), slightly rugged, but coordinated and age-appropriate.

But it really depends on the season and my mood.

A lot of my stuff comes from (since everyone's listing brands):

J.Crew
    GAP
    Urban Outfitters
    H&M
    Target