Describe your relationship with weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Big.stu, Nov 30, 2018.

1. hi everyone thought this could be a bit of fun get a few laughs describe your relationship with werd.
    I'll go first get the ball rolling id have to say mine is a love hate relationship as I I love it when I have and hate it when I don't.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's a plant, I have a similar relationship with weed as I do with my forks and spoons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Similar here dropped one habit = ciggie smoking for another Baking

just made my first American Betty Croker.. Apel pie and cream

the serious baking started after the baking of the pie ....lol

love hate ..? yeah thats them cats I have ....lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. My relationship is very easy to describe....

I’m in love.

;wub:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I don't know really, but I've always got at least a hit or two in my pipe that pretty much stays in my right pocket, haha. It's starts the day full but I always leave that little bit for a midday hit or 3.

6. I love to bake bread cakes cookies
    Do all the cooking. Since I was 7. Love it, it gets under your skin, it’s second nature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. We are codependent.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Love and happiness.

• Like Like x 5
  9. in sickness and health til death do us part

• Like Like x 3
  10. We besties lol she always makes my day better and we kick all the time :p

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. We're a "package deal".

She's my main thing.

"Inseperable"

12. She’s who I go to when Nobody else understands... which is everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I toke a few times a week in the evening...it's my relaxation instead of alcohol. I don't obsess over it, or let it rule my life, I just use it. I like reality as much as I like altered reality. I wish it didn't come with the desire to overeat. :)

14. Couldn't live without the plant :love-mj2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Weed helps me in many ways. It's great. That first hit of the day is always special.

16. Cannabis is literally saving my life so I will say “I grow to live and I live to grow!!” Stage 4 colon cancer here with active lung tumor shrinking. Cannabis has helped me through the depression, nausea, pain and discomfort, and has stimulated my appetite when chemo shut it down. Truly a medical plant for me with recreational qualities in my youth

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I used to smoke a lot but it made me antisocial and racey. Now I use cbd oil and indulge in the occasional metered dose of edibles (fucking gummies man...) I recently started growing because I love projects and science and my wife let me have the basement for my research. Fish tanks and grow tents.. ohh apparently plants love fish poo?? Hahah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

18. Running some aquaponics are you? Nice. Inuse the Fish Shit to feed my microbes. Have plans to setup a small aquaponics pond setup outside as an experiment sometime

19. I set up something hydro style. Cannot send water back to my tanks, very sensitive fish.. its "working" I need to dial in the parameters a little better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1