Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your perfect smoking day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marrijane420, Feb 12, 2011.

1. My perfect smoking day would be a summer day with +25 degrees with a nice breeze riding my longboard and puffin on joints.. Ahhh:smoke: ( specify on the weather, what you would be doing and what method of consuming that sweet herb:hello: )

2. netflix + raining outside + edibles

3. Edibles are good to brighten a rainy day:hello:

4. weed + summer + good times with friends + intercourse + sleep.

lather, rinse, repeat.

5. Summer sunset... Cool gentle breeze... Arizona watermelon and my MFLB... On a hammock.

6. smoking blunts on a summer day near the beach sounds good.

7. Me, my girl, my friends... down by the creek, fat joints in hand, passing cold ones around and having a good time.

or

Friends over, using my vaporizer getting baked and reminiscing about life.

8. Agreed^^^ :hello:

9. a beautiful sunny day and being outside toking with friends and family.

or just smoking with all 4 of my brothers. Currently i only smoke with one :(.

............or smoking then going on Jeporady and being able to host with Alex Trebek....oh but i only dream.

that motherfucker is hillarious.

10. Nice summer day, not too hot. Surfing, joints/blunts/bowls, nice sunset, friends, intercourse, laughs, nice sleep.

11. Stumble across a large amount of weed, then some sexy bitches, then smoke blunts all day and chill.

12. Just give me the house to myself and an eighth of dank and I'm set :D

13. Something to the tune of this :smoke:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ]YouTube - Ice Cube - Today Was A Good Day[/ame]

14. 1. parents are out for a few days
    2. invite some friends over to chill and smoke
    3.get some good food like checkers, or white castle
    4. have one or two friends spend the night,
    5. continue to smoke throughout the night
    6. after sleeping wake and bake
    7. then hop in shower while completely ripped
    8. go to deli and get some tasty breakfast
    9.trap a porcepine in the backyard and throw him on the grill
    :smoke:

15. 60-70 degree weather.
    Waking up in the morning with my favorite bong load.
    Having 1 gram in the morning
    Eating alot
    at noon I smoke another gram
    Eat lunch
    Smoke 3 grams at night
    Sleep

Yeah, I'm lazy.

Throw in some friends and there's heaven.

16. 9 PM top of a roof or parking garage cold outside and two fat blunts.

17. about the last one.. You must have some pretty severe munchies there:smoke:

18. Freezing outside (maybe snowing)
    Youtube or tv
    unlimited amount of soda
    Smoking all day every day

This would be my perfect smoking day.:smoke:

19. I'd like a sunny, warm day where I can rip a few bong loads with some friends out in the woods and then grab some good food, then go back to watch funny tv shows/ play cool video games and call up some hot girls to hook up with.

20. Sunny day, hiking, eating edibles and smoking, sitting around a fire, all with my girl and my best friends.