Describe your perfect sandwich

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by tibblebibble, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I want ideas for sandwiches.

Mine would be a tossup:

Tomato and mayonnaise on white bread with salt and pepper

OR

salami, turkey, ham and swiss on a toasted onion poppyseed bread with mayo and mustard and tomato and lettuce.

go!

2. [​IMG]

He's blitzed outta his mind chasin ghosts and munchin samiches haha.

3. [quote name='"tibblebibble"']I want ideas for sandwiches.

Mine would be a tossup:

Tomato and mayonnaise on white bread with salt and pepper

OR

salami, turkey, ham and swiss on a toasted onion poppyseed bread with mayo and mustard and tomato and lettuce.

go![/quote]

Lol. Salami/ham/pepperoni on sourdough with banana peppers onions olives lettuce tomato Swiss cheese extra mustard.

4. Oh man. I love sandwiches.

5. Cappicola, soprosotta, mortedella, prosciutto, lettuce, tomato, red onion, provolne cheese and good Italian bread with some homemade vinaigrette dressing. PB and J rocks the bells also.

6. Salami and cheese on an onion bagel, microwave about 20 sec, add mustard

7. Thats me at about 2 am.

8. I LOVE turkey club sandwiches with no tomato. Perfectly toasted rye bread, a little mayo, some delicious turkey and a little lettuce and bacon = awesomeness.

I guess this isn't technically a sandwich but my favorite sub is buffalo chicken with extra hot sauce on wheat bread with mayo, lettuce, and provolone cheese. So amazing.

9. Toasted bread, smoked bacon (real good cuts), prosciutto, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, ranch or mayo and mustard.

10. aw no tomato? i love tomatoes.

11. Avocado, bacon, fresh heirloom tomatoes, provolone cheese, panini with a little honey-dijon mustard sauce

12. FUCK YA BUDDAY :bongin:

13. Bacon and bacon

14. I'll have what he's having

15. freshly baked wheat bread toasted in oven with butter, placed on top: red pepper, spinach, red onion, asiago cheese, fried egg, mango chutney, hummus, avocado

16. Turkey and bacon on honey wheat with mayo, lettuce, green pepper, spinach, red onion, and spicy brown mustard.

and if I'm REALLY high, bread, swiss, and mustard.

17. Philly cheese steak with grilled onions and green peppers.

18. Umm best shit ever... Bread, peanut butter, jelly, bread, mayo,cheese, ham, mayo, and bread. In order:D

19. [quote name='"Cheifster"']Umm best shit ever... Bread, peanut butter, jelly, bread, mayo,cheese, ham, mayo, and bread. In order:D[/quote]

Now that you mention that.

Chocolate and cheese sandwiches are super delicious as well. When it's all melted together. It's like fatty heaven.

20. [quote name='"NajeBeats"']

Now that you mention that.

Chocolate and cheese sandwiches are super delicious as well. When it's all melted together. It's like fatty heaven.[/quote]

Chocolate and cheese is a good album too