Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Easy_Skanking, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Sup GC.

So before I first smoked, several years ago, I looked up what being high felt like. After comparing the real thing to various descriptions, I realised it's bullshit because everyone experiences it differently.

So I thought I could turn this into something fun. Describe your high to me in the most creative (yet accurate) way possible. Yeah yeah different types of high from different strains, just pick one.

I'll describe the high I got from this one intense strain. I'm not bothering with creativity, because my mind is too fucked after a day of hardcore studying (fuck college):
    It hit pretty suddenly after about 5 minutes of smoking. It felt like my short term memory was resetting every couple seconds, giving me the "Wait...what?" feeling. Sounds seemed rounder and more colourful. Jazz was like an auditory orgasm. Euphoria set in like a thick fog and I couldn't help but smile. Everything was A-okay. At one point, I had minor CEVs. Time slowed to a crawl, which made it feel like the high was lasting longer. I had to turn my music down after a while, because I couldn't taste my cereal. Felt like I was floating.

Your turn.

2. I find there are so many nuances that it is near impossible for me to accurately describe "being high" in a manner that I would find satisfactory. I find it better to just say, "It feels good."

3. Hmmmm there are so many different ways to get high (bong/pipe/vape/j) and so many different types of high's this is hard to choose hahaha.... Alright.... heavy sativa via double perc ice bong. It goes as such... Spark..... bowl lights, watching smoke cyclone itself through the chambers of desolation towards my mouth. Right as it gets there, slide release, smoke is forced so far down into my lungs I'm pretty sure they popped. HERE, the grace period starts..... where your body knows it just inhaled more than enough to start the buzz, but it was so much so fast, nothing has happened yet.... This is all within the 2-3 seconds the hit is held..... exhale, grace period, over... the tingle in the back of my head FUCK BONG FREEZE!!!!!!!! My head is getting higher so fast it seems like i have brain freeze but, a good kind.... Bong freeze comes and goes, within maybe 4 seconds..... The weight.... i can feel how heavy the air in this room is..... my shoulders... slump as if the room just rested its arm on them.... aaaaah........ Going in for hit number 2..... same results as the first, without bong freeze.... the room gets deeper now.... not as in it sank into the ground... it just seems deeper, more vivid, loud (in sense of vision, not volume of sound...). I am getting slight visual snow on the white walls, oh.... there is music playing....i just notice....because it sounds so much better...... Disposition by tool.... everything remains in a deepened state. Well might as well finish off the bowl with a bang, down the rest in 1 huge hit.... Bong freeze returns, the room looses its deepness as i loose focus and hold the top of my head cause the bong freeze is so fucking rough this time.....aaaaahhhh there it goes... i can feel my eyes very well, and their lack of opening ability has become very apparent.... The sativa high starts to kick in and i can barely even remember what i was going to do...oh right...i hadn't gotten that far im still sittin on the floor with my bong.....ok...ok....I get up, head rush....sit down on bed for a second....give the room that woah im dizzy look and shake my head to remove the groggy head rush feeling.... Get back up.. BAM cotton mouth swoops in from out of god knows fucking where, luckily i have water here.... water, is gone now.... Im still fucknig thirsty but my head is way too clouded to think to refil the glass, mainly because disposition just switched to reflection and that song is really intense. I sit back down on the bed, which i hadn't even gotten more than 2-3 steps away from with my cotton mouth situation.... and i lay back in a sit up position and rotate about 45 degrees to the tv screen..... To head high for that.... Maybe i should just listen to the music and sit here...fuck it i dont have anything else to do.

That would be about... the first 5-7 mins after me smoking a bong bowl to my dome fumbling with my thoughts lol.... A lot can happen in a super short time in your head when you are high

4. my everyday buzz (not super stoned, just enough to feel pleasant) makes it feel like all the visual and audio stimuli around me are echoing around in my head. :v

5. When I smoke now, and get pretty baked, there's this feeling of "certainty" I have... Imagine how uncomfortable you get when you are uncertain about something. The way it makes you feel, think; the way it can turn your stomach. Now think about the exact opposite. There's this euphoria that comes over my entire body, and it's telling me everything is alright.

My sight is super clear. If I'm really baked, things will start to look a little "too" 3d. It's hard to describe, but it's like watching real life in HDR. If you have no idea what HDR is, please smoke/vape a blunt/bowl and then look up HDR video in Youtube. Insanity.

Music sounds better. It sounds more..I hate this word....epic. I just feel like I can really connect with the music, and really feel the emotions that the song is trying to convey.

My body high can vary by method of smoking and what I'm smoking. If I vape a bowl, it'll be all heady high for me, with the body high taking the back seat in the form of a body-buzz. If I smoke a blunt or a bong, I'll be all sorts of fucked up. I'll still have that amazing heady high, but I'll have this intense physical euphoria shooting through my limbs. if happiness could be transferred to a physical energy, then that is what my limbs are feeling haha

6. The high I like= when i just feel real high not super stoned, my body is kinda tingly but i feel just really happy, social, and got that whole high vision going (dont know how to explain it), i can still function and skimboard, not all heavy and uncordinated. and when i listen to music, i feel it? if that makes any sense lol soo sativa/indica hybrids that are mostly sativa is my favorite high

7. Well, my highs are pretty interesting.. It really depends on whats going on.. But, on most my highs im usually sitting their thinking of the craziest shit.. While listenin to music of course, or if I gotta do some shit I usually just focus my mind into whatever im doin at that moment.

8. It'll all start out with a bowl or 2. I wont feel it one second, but it will hit me harder that Chris Brown hit Rihanna the next second. I get a light grin on my face everything gets slightly more funny, to the point where I let out a small giggle after everything. I will be standing around talking to somebody, focused on nothing but what they are saying and then out of nowhere all the sounds around me will pour into my head, so it almost feels like everything gets louder and more clear, although everything is exactly the same. I will feel a weird sensation, or have a weird thought, and I always end up decribing that feeling or thought in a totally rediculus way. Something that I've noticed, when somebody says what they feel, for example saying " I feel like I can feel the earth turning." I can then feel what that person described. So, you say it = I feel it. Its really cool! Hmmmm. What else. I will be talking and my words will slowly fade to where im no longer talking. I will do this in the middle of a sentence or story without even realizing it. I feel like music is a part of me, it goes in my ears and pulces through my body. But I really can not even scratch the surface of what it feels like in words, it just feels... good. Im sure my spelling is terrible. Sorry.

9. It feels like a lightning bolt just hit the tip of my penis.
    [​IMG]

10. I'll give this a shot.

Physically: pressure on my head from all angles...this is the first thing I feel ... lightness of body...don't exactly feel lighter, but limbs and fingers seem to meet less resistance...relaxation at first...muscle tightness later

Mentally: a lot more variable than the physical feelings...think in more of a stream of conciousness...thoughts trains change quickly to tangential topics...short term memory loss (shocker)...have trouble making connections...my recall is probably my biggest asset and its just mangled to hell when I'm high...the pieces don't really come together in my head as easily...often takes a lot of thinking from different angles to solve problems that I could solve instantly sober...euphoria, I think possibly becuase of this fragmented mental picture I'm painting...rarely does my mind take a moment off except when I'm high