Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your high, details!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokeysmokey23, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Ok so I know that there are threads about describing your high and all that shit, but I noticed the lack of detail in description.

When I first started smoking I wanted to hear the entire list of effects of marijuana in the mind and body.

What I got mostly were things like: it feels good, makes me happy, hungry, and sleepy and all that bullshit.

So I want to make a thread of your high that you get from good ol' Mary Jane.

For me when I get high it goes like this:
    I feel kind of warm at first and that warmness makes it way into a tingle up and down my body, especially on my legs and arms.

I feel very relaxed, and I get hazy vision ( I don't know if this is normal).

I of course get hungry, very hungry. And very euphoric.

Well what do you guys feel like when you get high? Feel free to ramble.

Peace and pot :smoke:

2. Sorry to burst your bubble but you said pretty much the exact same thing.

3. dry atm but i'll describe the high from the last drop i got, it was semi-pressed mids, a little purple to it...

the high was kinda creeper, didnt feel baked until about 10 mins after a joint. super squinty eyed, introspective high, lasted about an hour, and then come down for the rest of the day, really only took a J to not feel normal the rest of the day, and smoking more after the fact really didnt take you to the same point as the first time in the day, never achieve the high you do the first time the whole rest of the day, only maintaining highness.

4. I'll pretend freddycitytoker is incorrect and explain.

Right now I look up and see flashing color and objects are kinda moving a bit... everything looks cartoonish and like there's a strobe light... my body is tingling especially my upper back. Listening to this music and "feeling" this music puts me in another world. Everything seems so crisp but off. Everything's sparkling and there's so many colors... strong CEV.

im really fucking high homie. and im eating a Popsicle. bitch.

5. I see where you are coming from sir, but that is not all I said. The point of this thread is that most things that I read are just simple 3 word explanations and I like to read more in detail. :smoke:

6. The stress becomes relieved and colors brightter, I start to become more creative and feel good :D

7. [​IMG]

8. Thankyou for not going through and poking holes in what I just said. Some people just miss the point of things.

And I am too quite high my friend. Eating a sammich. Bitch :smoke:

9. Being high makes me feel extra happy
    I like shampoo bottles that sit on my lappy.

10. Depending on what kind of bud I have I either feel like I'm sinking into the chair/floor if I am standing, or I feel lightheaded and like I'm floating. Usually it isn't just one way, just one is stronger than the other. And yeah.... tingly, warm, numb, hungry, horny, peaceful, mindful, cheerful, positive, creative... it varies most times based on what I am smoking. But bottom line it just feels good man.
    :smoke:

11. I know what your sayin bro, sometimes your just in awe, and all you can use to express this feeling of bliss, is just a huge stoner smile, and just sayin JUST FEELS GOOD.

12. First off as i reached the bottom of the thread i noticed what your tags were and i LOLd.. for people to blazed to check the bottom it reads and i quote
    describe, get me a pizza, hamburgers, high, pizza, smoke, still want a pizza, weed [​IMG]
    HAHAHA anywho.
    I think when i am baked i can just take a step out of my body and look at all the things in my life that are important to me and what i can do to keep those things. I get a great gain in creativity and just the thought process when im lifted is like no other.. if anyone can relate to that:smoke:

13. The first time I smoked I shot my load uncontrollably 6 times, but with amazing accuracy, first covering a poster of Megan Fox on my wall, secondly shooting straight into my bin with ease, the third landed in an empty yogurt pot about 3 meters away, number 4 followed shortly after almost refilling the pot. The fifth sprayed all over a sleeping unicorn in the corner of my room, whilst the half naked fairies flew down and caught my 6th and final shot in their magical tissues. It was the most amazing experience ever, I danced with them all night, singing along to Meatloaf. The unicorn appeared agitated when it slowly awoke from its slumber, he spoke to me, in a quiet almost whispering voice, he said "The horses, they're closing in on us". Before I knew it, I was in a field surrounded by 10,000 or more unicorns against an army of horses 10 million strong. I somehow started chanting with the unicorns, some sort of war chant which I now knew all the words for, as the energy and passion flowed between each one of the unicorns their bodies gave off a celestial glow. They charged, all at once, with me flying high above the battlefield, horses, unicorns, in an epic battle. After countless hours of fighting the last horse fell to the floor, with a small band of 7 unicorns remained, they stood and surveyed the battle torn landscape before slowly retreating back to the forest, not a word was uttered for the duration of the journey. I zoned back into my room where I turned on some tunes and smoked another joint.

Weed, I love it.

14. A full body orgasm......followed by a real orgasm ;D

15. #15 the boat, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
    mild pychadelic effects that can't be described because it's nothing specific because it's not a constant thing, it's several effects that change throughout the high. Fapping is great. I feel like whenever i move like to put a bong down or something it feels like real slow and sloppy sort of not like drunk sloppy or anything. When i close my eyes i see some trippy shit depending on how high i am, usually a trippy picture of me looking down on my bowl or seeing the flame and it looks like really bright. of whatever i'm smoking lol sort of like how you play cod for a long time then you try to sleep and you see call of duty. Sometimes i get a body high while doing this but it kind of stoped happening. It used to feel like im falling then floating or some shit it was real cool. Everything takes on a sort of animated effect like your in a video game with the best graffics ever. You don't really see shit but the best way to explain it is your on the verge of seeing shit. Whenever you think of shit your mind puts it in a different way then normal. like you can still think it's just like your thoughts are sort of like a song with different sound effects and you see illistations of what your thinking in your head, and theres like several voices in your head saying different shit idk the best thing to say is what i said in the begining... it's sort of like a mild psychedelic but the psychedelic effects can't be described because it's nothing specific/ it's not a constant thing, it's several effects that change throughout the high and are different every time you smoke.

and yeah. high.

16. well right now im smoking the strain called "cheese" and i feel intoxicated, complete body high, everything feels good, my head is light and my eyes are droopy. Im completely happy and content just sitting here.

I smoked 2 bowls the other day, and tripped balls. vision was wavy and distorted, super slow motion movements and thoughts. it was awesome bro

17. when i get super baked i feel like i'm just watching myself. like i do things without thinking, like i'll be walking and i just feel like i'm actually not moving...but i am.

I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT, MAN.

18. One time I was chilln whith my cuzin at this race track just watching cars race, and he got this new strain (juicy fruit), we smoked about one really tight joint, it prob had 1.2 in it. We smoked the joint everything was good, but then the creepers buzz hit me. And this was probly the most high I had ever been (at that point in my life) and man it started whith my vision I can't explain what happened to it but all I remember is that my vision whent all weird only for a couple mins thought.
    Watching the cars race around the track was THE most memorizing thing I had ever seen. We probly sat in the bleachers for 4 hours just watching cars. And this is after a full weekend of me and my cuz racing during the day.

The best weekend ever.

19. I can't explain
    I think it's love
    I'm trying to say to you
    When I feel blue

20. DAYUM. what you smokin, dude?