Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your first time...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metallic Junkie, Jan 10, 2012.

1. First time was in Freshman year, I had a G and emptied out one of my moms cigs and put the weed in there, once my mom left I went to the garage (we never used it we parked under the car port) opened the garage door enough to only where my legs could be seen and lit up didn't really feel anything except really sleepy. Second time and my first true high was at like 3 am in the morning sitting in my back yard with the shittiest rolled joint ever. It was like copy paper held together with honey because my spit wasn't working XD and of course in true noob fashion I had used like half of the paper instead of only a small amount.