describe your first time with the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cannabillions, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Hmm... i was like in the 12-14 age range, cant really remember... Me and my friends made an arosol can bomb and right as it blew up a cop came and started calling another cop on his cell. he made it sound so extreme, he even called it an IED lol.... Havent had any interference with police since then (im 22 now) besides a few tickets...

how about you guys?

2. stabbed a kid with a pencil in 7th grade. 24 hours of community service, did half of it then quit going, noone ever came looking for me lol.

3. i have never talked to a police officer in my entire life.

4. #4 -AM-ON, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    about 16 years old. i was sittin on a curb with handcuffs on when some of my people shot at the cops from far away to help us get away. we did get away(we just had a dime on us,) the cops went after the guys with the gun and let us go. i found out later that it was one of my good friends that shot at them. they didnt get caught. i used to hang out on a BAD side of town to try n get drugs wen i was a young'n lol.

5. I was in 3rd grade:)confused:) and got in a fist fight with some asian kid. The cop just took us back to the school and told the principal...I mean, what else was he gonna do with two little kids.

6. Well, this started in the summer when I first started toking.

I was with my friend D who came by the other night to just chill at my place and have a gamer night (I'm far from being an extreme geek/nerd, lol, no hate). So, that night, D and I found a friend and his buddy toking it up behind a convenience store, and asked if we could join, so they let us. Anyways, this lead my friend D into wanting more. So, the next morning, D and I go out to go to another friend, A. We all meet up beside Starbucks (this is a suburban community, just houses and grass and a couple of miniature forests). So, we all just chill, talk, laugh, talk about music, etc, and then we come into the discussion about weed. So, I already knew some connects by that time, and both my friends wanted to toke. So, we grabbed ten bucks out of our pockets, called up our chop (dealer) and headed towards the nearest high school. The dealer didn't pick up at first, so we were heading to the high school, and on the way there the dealer walked up to us and got us some matanuska skunk, I believe.

Fast forward.

We got the weed, went home, made a bong, got our snacks, water bottles, and went back out. Beside the school was a community centre being built. Since it was 5 at the time, the construction workers already left, and there was a ladder at the side of the community centre leading up to the roof of it. From the roof, we could see the CN tower and the whole city and community scape. It was beautiful. We toked, had fun, were laughing, beind idiots, then all of a sudden, my friend D asks me:

"What the fuck, are those cops?"
    I reply with "No, man, you're being sketch, sit downnnn, it's just a car." (turns out it wasn't).
    My friend D replies with "No it's the fucking cops, let's go!"

In a split second, I see my friends both running, jumping down to the construction platforms, heading down the ladder, while I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck just happened, with a lighter and bong in my hands.

I yell "D! Wait! Come back, I can't do this alone!"

He starts jolting back, but only to tell me "Fuck you, give me my fucking sweater!"

I'm sitting there, on top of a community centre, with cops coming, a bong in one hand, a lighter in the other, while one of my really good friends tells me to fuck off asking for his sweater, rather than helping his good friend of 8 years or so. I got up, and started to go towards the ladder. Both of them are already on the ground, and D continues to run across a pile of dirt, towards a fence, separating the dirt and a soccer field, with some houses at the left. My friend A was so stoned at the moment, that he had a Texas Ranger accent, and even in a time of urgency and doubt, he managed to make me laugh. Mind you, I was extremely baked at the time, and I had extremely acute sensitivity to feel and touch. So, I put my leg on the ladder, and I felt my whole world shake cause I was scared as hell.

So, I ask my friend A "A, can you come back up, man? I'm really scared." I was about to tear up, I swear.

He answered with "Sure thang, Robby!" With his Texas Ranger accent, funny shit.

So, I'm on top of the community centre, waiting for my friend A to CLIMB BACK UP, and I'm staring across a field of contsruction dirt. I felt like I was one of those shaky cameras from the Bourne Series. Just picture the camera looking for a target, shaking all over the place, then spots the target, and quickly zooms in. That's what I did. My friend D had his face all red with his legs wide like Usain Bolt's running for his life, looking for cops. I started to laugh at that time.

So, by the time he gets up, and we're talking, I figured that for some reason things had to work out well.

The cops, and is at the bottom of the ladder, looking up towards us, first asking if we're okay, and for us to come down. I agreed. He asked us what we were doing there, and we answered truthfully. (He didn't even had to ask, he would have known at the site of us: red eyes, we smell like skunk, etc).

One thing led to another, I told him how great of a human being is, trying to keep the community safe. He only gave us a verbal warning, nothing on record. He told us that the reason of why he was there, was because the neighborhood watch called, and were concerned of our safety. He said that he smoked as a kid too, and told us that he'd be a dick if he arrested us for something almost everyone has tried. He told us to go smoke somewhere more discreet, rather than on top of a fucking community centre.

So, that's my story.

7. When I was around 15 I had been joy ridin' my mothers van for about a week without gettin caught. Until one nigt I had it to the floor going about 60mph (yes I was sober) & the next thing I knew I had went through a fence sliding across the yard then smashing a parked car. Luckily for me the old couple in the house didn't here it so I ran back to my house explained everthing, scared to F***** death but it gets worse......

My mom gets a ride to the wreckage and the police is then called. Bein assholes they come back to te house flashing there badass flashlight into everyone who looked like they had just been joy riding cause mom had reported it stolen even though she new I did it.;) I had a bad fuckin gash on my arm from the wreck I was able to hide it & glad I didnt receive any cuts to the head. "the airbag saved me on that" but to this day the police never fond out what rally hapend. Hit & Run = major body rush.

8. #8 tharedhead, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009
    I was 15 and at the beach in the dead of winter. Nobody around for miles. Just chilling, listening to music on the beach...A truckload full of drunk rednecks shows up out of nowhere. They get out, look at my skinny ass and decide they're going to kill me and take my car. One of them pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me...I run. So here I am, running down the beach being chased by about 8 armed drunks who want to kill me. I manage to evade them and get to some high rise condos. They're still driving around and running around, looking for me and one of them has broken the side window out of my car and is trying to hot wire it. So I break into one of the condos, and, unable to think of anything else to do before I die... call the cops! The cops come...and bust me for breaking and entering. The drunks drive off hooping and hollaring and shooting into the air. The cop ignores them.
    The judge threw it out of court. I had to pay to replace the small window I broke out in the condo, that was it. $35.00

9. in 8th grade me and a few friends had these BB shooters we made out of pens. apparently in some other class some kid got hit (keep in mind these are pen shooters, and dont hurt at all when they hit you) and snitced, so some how i got snitched on even though i wasnt even in that class when the fucking kid got hit, and the cop came to my class and took me to the deans and i got searched. its pretty ironic that i smoke weed so much and have never been cuaght by cops or anything, yet i got searched for having a completely harmless "weapon" on me. i didnt even get suspended though, just this stupid "pre suspension" thing that i guess is the equivalent to probation.

10. In like 8th grade me and my buddies were hitting this chill place up with some bombs (graffiti) and then suddenly I see 3 of my friends drop their cans and run as quick as they can. Well me and my other friend that I was with at the time ran in the opposite direction, and it ended up being a dead-end. We hid in this bush/tree for about 1-1 and a half hours. The funny and amazing if not miraculous thing was that an officer with a flashlight came over to the spot we were at and looked for us and literally pointed the flashlight right at me while I was shitting myself and STILL didn't see us. We stayed for another half hour or so from that. Heard cars go away and shit so then me and my friend just sneaked out of the place and walked home. Man the BEST adrenaline rush I've ever had.

Now looking back at it, totally worth it, even though some of my friends got arrested, but let off with cautions because of them being underage..

11. This is an example of the STUPIDITY of the police nowadays, who do they think they are? Arresting you for "breaking and entering" your own car? Come on..

CRAZY story though brah, rednecks shooting at you, wtf? :D

12. i think he got arrested for breaking and entering into the condo man...not his car

13. He got arrested for breaking into a condo.

Just as much stupidity though.

Someone get arrested for breaking into a condo to get to a telephone to call the police because a big group of men are trying to kill them?

What was he suppose to do? Signal the police telepathically.

Glad the judge threw it out, you shouldn't have had to pay for the window though.

14. 15 years old, in the principles office, being questioned by the School Officer, him asking me why I puked in 1st hour and why it smelt of alcohol.

DURRR

15. #15 tharedhead, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009

Yup, the condo. I kicked out the window next to the door so I could unlock it and get in. Myrtle Beach used to get pretty wild, even in December. I was driving a 1970 Nova Super Sport (my Dad's) which is why they wanted to get the car so bad (besides being drunk and crazy). That was a nice car.

16. hahaa being a little hoodlum all through my younger teen years, i remember running from the cops a few times while doing a little car hoppin

17. T'was a snowy night and we were in an empty parking lot doing donuts and smoking a nice fat blunt. The car's spinning around...we're laughing...then my bro's like, "Oh shit is that a cop?"

My friend who was driving the car put out the blunt and held it in his right hand while he rolled down the window to talk to the cop. He was askin what we were doing, and I was so high...I wanted to be like, "we're looking for our dog" but before I could say that, my friend was like, "we were doing donuts...sorry" and the cop was like, "ok don't do it again." and he left.

It was some scary shit, though, cuz we were so high.

18. Is it just me or isnt the legal driving age 16....????:confused:

19. I was 17. Smoking a cig in some apartment complex, I was high as hell and had weed in the car but was smoking the cig outside. I just dropped the cig and the cop told me to go about my way. Was pretty awesome as I stood chill and didn't even show any bit of sketchyness.

20. #20 tharedhead, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009

Learners permit...that was a problem,too, I was supposed to have another licensed driver with me.:D "Uh, Dad, I'm in jail, and your car is, kind of fucked up...and...its a long story"
    Don't you just love those phone calls? God I miss my Dad. He just calmly came and got me...