Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your first time smoking marijuana in detail!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AjBurge, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I just want to hear everyone's first encounter and first time smoking the great flower. Ofcourse I'll start, I was 15, my 2 friends were like hey man, I know someone that can sell us some great weed, and you've got 10 bucks (it was my friends so they didn't have money and I was like I mean i guess) we bought 2 grams of this "great" weed (mids) and ended up smoking 2 blunts, I honestly can say I didn't even get high, I think because I didn't have anything to compare it to, or expect what to feel like, but nevertheless they were high off their ass's and I sat and enjoyed myself!

2. Asking people who are stoned for details when the details are not something artistic but just 'typed' details... good luck to your thread :smoking:

3. yeah details as in what happened and how it happened, this isn't for any "artistic" reason, just to share stories of their first experience.

4. I was 14, day before my 15th birthday. Camping with the Boy Scouts and my friend rustles my tent to invite me for a cigarette (also a first). I agree and we go to smoke, and afterwards he asks if I want to smoke some bud. Of course I agree so as not to be confused with a pussy. An older scout prepares us waterfalls out of a coke bottle and I take two to the dome within 5 minutes and I was FADED. Legit though "the spirits have got me!" from a Dave Chappelle skit. Shortly after vomiting ensued directly outside of my tent... Was obviously high the next day also.

Great experience.

5. thats great man, I remember a time I threw up, still high went to bed and swore I could feel it the next day it's crazy! wasn't even good stuff just a beginner lol

6. I didn't really feel much at all the first time. I don't know why. The second time was just fine though :p

7. The first time I smoked anything was when I was 14. The Christmas season was coming up when a lot of my relatives from Oregon normally come down here to Manteca, CA. So I'm talking to my cousin Jordan on the phone and he asks if I've ever toked. I tell him no, and say that I'd like to do it for the first time with him when he comes down. He gets excited as all hell, because we're like brothers and he's a grower in an area in southern Oregon where pretty much everyone else grows as well.

He can't wait so he hops on the grey hound with some of his widow, and surprises me the next day walking down the street towards my house with a jar of weed. We get in the house and he makes a pipe out of some tinfoil. Then I cooked us a bomb ass breakfast, while he ground up some bud and smoked a bowl in my room. He calls me over and we sit down to six bowls in a row in my room. I cough till my balls hurt and he laughs and calls me a pussy when I say I'm done.

The rest of the day we watched music videos and movies while toking it up. Probably the most stoned I've been, I still smoke that same stuff he grows today and I'd put it on the top five of my list, next to Taheta's dairy queen and chocolate chunk. Was so high that later that day I just laid in bed on my belly looking at the ground, because I had vertigo and it felt like the floor was wooshing towards me.

8. smoked, grubbed, passed out..

9. Thats a great story man! glad you guys are still buddies to this day!

10. I was extremely paranoid because weed was always taboo

And never really enjoyed the high as much as I could've

The reason i was paranoid was because i was worried i would get busted or condemned and i was scared of not being in control of my body and mind.... But looking back on it.

There's nothing to be paranoid about

11. I was.. 12 or 13 at a campground on the headwaters of a gorgeous Texas river, with my family and some super close (older) friends. Somebody brought out this little spoon pipe and loaded up some medicalish grade lemon kush. We all smoked a lot and then went skinny dipping in the middle of the night. Great experience, until I tried salvia the next night. Fuck that shit...

12. I was 16, late smoker:smoking: Was at my friends party, and he ended up falling asleep, and this older guy asked me if I wanted to smoke a bowl with him, since everyone else had falled asleep. I decided sure why not, so we went in my friends backyard, and smoked a bowl out of a foil pipe he made. I didnt feel it hit until we went inside and started watching Prank videos on Youtube, and then about an hour in, I realized, holy shit, I dont remember A single video that I just watched! And my friend said, yea man weve been watching videos for an hour now, which is how I knew I was really high haha.

Lasted a couple hours, then I got tired and went to sleep, and the very next day I was hitting up friends trying to find someone who sold cause I loved it so much

13. First smoked the reefer when i was 12-13 years old. I was with two pretty good friends at the time... Me and the one kid was our first time. But the other kid smoking us up smoked regularly and also did other drugs. But anyway smoked out of a bowl.. Pretty sure i coughed my ass off, but i dont recollect being "high". Walked into my house 20 mins later and tripped going into the house...hahah. But after that the next day we smoked again and i got high as shit... Been an everyday thing since then.

14. I was 12 years old in the suburbs and my best friend told me that some highschool kid gave him his number and said to hit him up if he ever needed bud. I called the kid and asked for a 40 bag and he was like "so you want an 8th?" I had no idea what he was talking about but I walked to a park and met him there and he gave me "blueberry yum yum" and I smoked it out of a coke can and went to my friends house high as fuck. He's Mexican and his mom don't speak English at all and I was sitting there all stoned and she was laughing her ass off at me and feeding me Sooo much lol 12 years old almost 13...

15. Me and my friend were 15. We were curious so we called up my friend who's older brother sells. So we gave him 20 bucks and he rolled us up 4 pinners. So me and my friend go to this school playground and we went and sat on top of the jungle gym. We reached sparked up a joint and smoked it. (We knew how to inhale properly) after one joint each we didn't feel high so we thought not would be a good idea to each smoke one more. After finishing my 2nd joint I still didn't feel it until I climbed down the jungle gym. Then it hit me. I went and sat down on a bench and just zoned out staring at my feet. I thought I was all fake and all a dream. My friend didn't feel that way, he was just chilled out, and I was trying to describe it to him. So we're just sitting on this bench on the playground, and to this day I don't know if thi actually happened or not, but I swear to God I saw a cop car pull up across the street, stopped for 5 mins, then drove away. I could have just imagined it but I'm sure it was real. So we're ripped as shit and I'm so fucked up and paranoid ad scared so I tell my friend that we new to just go home and go to bed, but he refused to do it. So we went to 7-11 and picked up some food, and when we were leaving there was some drunk guy outside and he was trying to fight my friend. So eventually get home and thank god my mom wasn't home, so I made a bed on the floor for my friend and I was sleeping on the couch, and my friend wouldn't go to sleep because he was complaining about how hard the floor was. So we went to my room and got into my bed together, and then he wouldn't go to bed without a light on because he was scared the drunk guy was coming for him. So I turned on a lamp and we slept together in my bed

16. Loving these stories guys keep it up!

17. ^ probably too long to quote, but damn.. That's funny man.

My first time was with two older friends, I was 15. I was hanging out with my friend, J, who said we should dip out of whatever lame scene we were at to chill at D's house. We get to D's and proceed to the basement. I coughed my ass off and blew the first hit out :rolleyes:
    Thankfully, the guys didn't make a deal of it and I only got some mild shit, but was excused for being a first timer. D's dad came down, and asked if I was new to this game. 'twas fun. Next hit, I inhaled and heeeeeld it. It passed around a couple more times, and we were all joking and having a good time, definitely felt it my first time. Had a nice drum and bass session with D, and I remember we danced to a jokey rap hook we made up.

Good times :D

18. That's crazy man, I wish I felt it the first time, but ever since its been good sailin

19. First time I smoked It was out of a ghetto pipe and I didn't feel anything.
    But the second time. Oh man..
    So it was me and 2 of my friends. Freshman year of high school and only one of those friends has smoked before. And he made an apple pipe and we went behind my old middle school to burn. I was kind of nervous at first but then I just said fuck it. I took my first hit of maryjane and coughed my lungs out. I only took about 3 or 4 more decently sized hits. At first I thought this was dumb I don't feel anything. As we were walking from the school I was kinda bummed cause it didn't work but right when I stepped on that sidewalk, it hit me. We were walking to McDonalds and I felt like almost dreamlike. My hearing was really enhanced and my mind was thinking pointless thoughts and I was honestly kind of bugged out. My eyes were as red as the devil's dick instantly and my sense of touch was off, I would touch my face and it seemed like it took like a second for me to actually feel it on my fingers. I kept spacing out and I was all like "Ok I'm just in a dream and I'm with my friends. Seems like a chill dream." And then I'd realize that it was real time and it just kept blowing my mind haha.
    Fast forward what seemed like 3 hours but was really like 15 minutes. Ordering food was the scariest shit ever. There was this witty black cashier who was all like "Nah sorry were closed" and I was dumbfounded and she could clearly tell I was baked and she finally decided to take my order. I blanked out completely and said I wanted a McChicken a McDouble and a drink. And she took her time counting up my change and it seemed like I was up there forever. Anyways when I got my food I made a McGangBang and it was the best tasting sandwich Ive had.
    What a day. I've been trying to get that high again for a long time now. Fuck tolerance

20. those are the best things ever haha, i know I crave that first month of low tolerance when you first start.