Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your experience with weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by George1012, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Well here's mine. When I smoke weed I take 2-3 rips, sometimes more depending on the quality. First thing that happens, insane adrenaline rush, butterflies and euphoria, followed by relaxation, then from there the high climbs from relaxed to baked out of my skull. This process takes 10-15 minutes to happen. At full effect, or peak, I feel like I'm in a completely different world. Everything looks and feels weirdly familiar and new at the same time. Walls and ground are literally breathing constantly. I have visual and auditory hallucinations from time to time, especially if its dark. Colors stand out. Music sounds way different, but much better. Time goes by very slowly. This lasts for about an hour, then it begins to taper off very slowly for 2-3 more hrs following, until I'm sober again, but still tired and a bit foggy. This usually doesn't go away unless I sleep. I like to smoke a cigarette about 20 mins after hitting the pipe, this adds a kick, almost like taking another rip. Not very healthy but I plan to quit those soon.