Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Describe your best high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J3553, Nov 15, 2013.

1. How would you describe your best high to someone that has never smoked weed?
    How did it make your body feel?
    How did it affect your mind/senses/etc?

2. My first time high was pretty different than my first time high alone so I'll describe both a bit.

First time ever high was with a few friends and I don't remember too much about it other than it was a good time. I REMEmBrR my leg got a bit twitchy and I thought it was funny as hell. I was just feeling great, sort of a mental and body buz. I think I just laughed for like 2 hours about my leg and also whatever movie we were watching.

First time high alone was a lot different. I got to experience thinking to myself in a much different way. I could focus on each thought so much that I felt like I was thinking faster than time. I started to play call of duty when I realized it was muh harder than I thought it would be. I could only focus on either thinking about what action I would so next, or think about how to move my hands to make them actually do that action. I really did bad because all my brain power really could focus on one thing at a time.

It's really hard to explain in words but that's pmuch how I recall it. Also I jerked off and it was fucking fantastic. These days it almost doesn't even seem worth it to jerk off anymore unless I'm high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Got a shipment of Blueberry x diesel from BC, the shit they have is definitely Better than Ontario. Me and my buddies smoked like 2 joints of that shit and we couldn't stop laughing, it was ridiculous. That was like a year ago though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Best high was definitely a nature walk on a beautiful day in BC with the sweetest weed I've ever had. Smoked 6 bowls, brought along 2 giant Doritos bags and a fuckton of Reese's Minis. Had earphones in, listening to nostalgic music. Part of the path is a floating boardwak that crosses through a lake. Fucking trippy, lol

[​IMG]

5. In my bedroom all day smoking on premium homegrown sour diesel, not the best setting necessarily but the high was just amazing. Basically listened to albums all day, mostly Panopticon by Isis it sounded heavenly and sparked my imagination so much in that state.

6. This was actually really recent, but I just remember everything seeming to be in slow motion, or at least it felt like it. Every little thing was funny, and I just felt extremely relaxed, as you do. But as I lay down I was just looking at the ceiling, which kinda looked like it was coming down really slowly? Like as if I was floating or something. I kept making out little shapes in the ceiling, too. I also felt really creative, I thought I'd draw but it was kinda hard to do at that moment. Every drawing turned out strange and trippy almost.

My thinking was extremely slow, playing games was in fact kinda difficult. It's like my hands wouldn't cooperate. At one point I thought of something (which seemed to be at the time) funny and I just burst out laughing. Munchies were really bad to the point where I had to just eat something, as much as I didn't want to as I think (from my experiences with it) it kills the high. I just snacked on half a packet of biscuits, uh. Moving on! 

Music wise, by the time I had the second bong of the day; I remember just sitting with my back facing the CD player, Pink Floyd's Money was playing on shuffle. The sounds of the register and the coins and all that at the beginning sounded like I was kinda, well, there? It was almost trippy, haha. It's like the music filled the whole room and every slight twang of a guitar was extremely audible.I had to convince myself there were no cash registers behind me. 

Long story short it was absolutely amazing. 

7. I've had multiple super high experiences so I'll just share a couple of the most memorable ones. The first time I smoked out of a bong was amazing. I was doing this shakespeare play in my small mountain town in Cali. I said to another guy doing it that I'd never smoked outta a bong. So at Intermission we were both out of the play and went to his place to grab the bong. We went to a little park right next to the gazebo where the play was held and smoked a couple bowls of some mids and I was blown as all hell. We went back to his place and put the bong back and grabbed some food, I grabbed a bunch of chicken. We went back to the play and I went backstage with the chicken. When you're backstage you have to be silent because the plays going on obviously. When I went back there everyone kept whispering "dude is that food, holy shit is that chicken" and they all sounded soo hilarious and overwhelming so I was knelt over laughing for about 20 minutes being totally silent whilst doing this. then at the end we all go out and take a bow and what not and I remember looking at everyone thinking "hahahah I'm so stoned and It's so funny" So I was just hysterical while doing the final role call shit. 

Another time was going to six flags magic mountain. Smoked a few bowls of some super dank OG. Grown right from a grower in reseda where the strain was originated. Anyways, we smoked and we went on the scrambler about 10 times in a row and it felt like the best thing ever.

Then finally there's the first time I ever tried dank weed. I was in reseda with a buddy of mine just walking down the street. I was wearing a bob marley shirt and some people were outside of a sketchy ass van and a girl said " You got the shiirt you got the bud?" and I said no but we'd buy some! she then pulled out a nice little sack of some killer herb. We smoked a few bowls with these peeps and then she said she'd call up her dealer and get us a sack. So we're sitting outside of this guy's crack house and Some weird ass guy comes walking down the street with parachute pants, clown shoes, and BIG ASS pigtails. the guy who lived at the crack house had a drink and set it down on the curb. the weird guy walking down the street picks up the glass and said " Is this your's? Can I have it?" to which the Illegal immigrant crack head says" No" I found this funny as F*uck. then after about an hour of hilarious happenings and conversation of border hopping we finally get our bud. This was super good weed, don't know what the strain was but it was awesome. We smoked a few more bowls and headed to arby's. When we got there, there was this lady with a very strong spanish accent. I asked for a number 5 then she said something and I couldn't understand what she said at all so I said what, and to no avail I still had no idea what she was saying. By this time I'm dying of laughter and say I'm sooooo sorry, but I have no idea what you're saying, I want a number five. then I walked away. All the while my buddy is in line and thinks he's a tree blowing in the wind.

8. Relaxed and very creative. 

Concepts come and stay long enough to fully explore.  Maybe even long enough to get on paper, video, or guitar.

No worries and no concerns for a short period of the day.