Derp's First Grow 600W

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mrderp, Nov 21, 2011.

1. all my pic and vids are made from my iphone !!!

2. true that, its just hard to get a real nice pic. have to zoom out to actually focus on the plants. just to get a pic. so weird. not used to a phone camera. give me a real camera and call me a photographer. ahha

but thats decent quality for an iphone...

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onv0BvnmZoQ]Cannabis grow Keep on Spinning hydroponics. - YouTube[/ame]

WE ALL NEED ONE OF THESE!!!

4. oh man that shit wouldnt take up much room at all. lol id like to have about 10 of them lol!!!

5. ide have a couple as automated jsut chilling doing its thing. then ide have some hands on plants! Dont wanna take all the fun out of it! ahha

my hempy bucket is starting to shit over the rest of the bunch...
    Dunno whether to transplant some others into hempy. because thats working fine for me, there must be a nute lock in the soil or something...

6. You put this SOG cylinder vertical and think about all of the room.

What do you mean a hempy bucket shits over?

7. Well the growth is just really quick ill post some pics today man! Didnt think it would be that fast! Man they would be pretteh nice, but a 70 site sog thing is like 2k...

8. UPDATE!!!

Sorry i havent been updating much as skyrim has taken over my life! ahha

I have made some changes to the medium, as the organic soil was compacting and was not giving me the drainage i wanted. I will come back to soil later, I have decided to continue my grow with the Hempy style. As thats working for me, untill i can get the soil down pat. so heres some pix: :smoke:

Erin: Before and after
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mariel: Before and after
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    T-Pol:
    [​IMG]
    Anna:
    [​IMG]
    Stunty:
    [​IMG]

I was also having a look at stunty, She's been kicking for a while now, she was started on the 10/10. she hasnt gone too far, but do you think a plant this small could be showing maturity? i think and i might be mistaken but i may be seeing a preflower. like 2 little pistils, the photos terrible but it was so hard to take a photo of.
    [​IMG]

Im not saying its a female, but they are small white hairs by the looks of it.

9. What strain is Stunty. I doubt showing sex yet but never know amazing plant

10. stunty is just a random bagseed! So im not sure at all.

11. Hi all,
    Today was a happy day!

I got my MH bulb in the post and it was in perfect working order. After a nice clean, I whacked her in and now works a charm. TIME FOR SOME PICS!!! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. She's a looker:D:wave:

13. I think im in love! ahha :smoke:

Yeah i get a surprise everyday when i look at her. Shes on 2/5 nutes atm.

14. She is for sure the most prosperous of the bunch, I see good things in her future ;)

15. Thats if its a her! ahha, yes i do too! now i just wish everyone else would catch up! But i was going to start lst on her when i transplant. Im thinking in another week that should be good timing.

The others are looking better from when they were in soil. Im going to look around and take my time getting some nice stuff for my next grow, at the moment hempy is working wonders for me.

Next grow will be different tho, i will have the run down. :smoke:

16. You know I been growing for years.

And I still say that.:cool:

17. lol, yeah i didn't mean it in that way.
    I meant it more like i know what im doing and the basics and i can go from there, where as atm im just touching the tip of the iceberg, discovering things I haven't discovered yet!

:D

18. Lookin good with that light derpy!

19. haha cheers bro :smoke:

saw a license plate on a car the other day "LLJ" on it.
    Instantly reminded me of GC!

20. Thats hilarious! Dont lie derp, you had a huge grin when you seen those plates! haha!