Derek Jeter Herpes Tree

Discussion in 'General' started by fly1ngdutchman, Jul 2, 2009.

1. #1 fly1ngdutchman, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    [​IMG]

props to fez from that 70z show and fuck those no talent pretty boys Reynolds and Hartnett

edit:I'd still rail every one of those women raw and you're gay imo if you wouldn;t

any1 no who the guys under fez/walberg or the guy next 2 hartnet are?

or the girl above jessica simpsons ex?

2. rofl, look at eminem, he is like WTF?

I wouldn't hit any of that for the herps.

3. i think that guy under alba is from law and order

4. Bring
    Up
    My
  5. Lmao, that tree makes me realize a few things

1.) Jeter has fucked THE hottest women of my generation, props to him...because he's not all that great really. I mean he's really really good, but great?

2.) Ryan Reynolds and Timberlake are up there twice haha....but so is Fez!

3.) What's wrong with Reynolds? His movies are terrible but I don't think he is that terrible of an actor (but he's really bad), he just has a weird but distinct personality that is always the same in every movie lol.

6. I just hating because he would be pumping gas if he went so man pretty (yeshomo)

7. Eh who knows, I think he'd be doing lame standup or something :p

8. kinda like vin diesel?:mad:
    he pisses me off 4real

9. #9 Randy Marsh, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009
    Hah great thread. These are the moments you love to be a die hard Sox fan. YankeesSuck!

[​IMG]

10. those are NOT the hottest women of ANY generation

11. Are you sure its not the Alex Rodriguez herpes tree? Im sure there's a little spot for him somewhere on there.

12. I dunno I think Jessica Alba, Mariah Carey, Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Biel are near the top for celebrities, but there are so many billions of women out and there probably millions that are insanely hot but those are big names I'll remember lol. Dunno about you.

13. well madonnaz been whoring it up for a few decades so...

14. is the tree 100% right