Depression

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Holy shit. Oh fuck.

mods, there's gotta be something you can do. There's gotta be a way to find his phone # or address or SOMETHING!!!

Please don't be dead.

2. even though im not christian im prayin for you bud.

3. what the fuck is wrong with you... how old are you?... how much life do you have left?.. suck it up!.... everyone has problems man... takin the bitch route out.... well fuck that.. things get better.....

4. trus me on this one dude..... dropping pills and dieing isnt as easy a way of dieing it seems, its really fuckin scary so i wouldnt recommend it, jus keep ya head up n things will work out.

peace

5. oh shite, dude you'd better still be out there.

i dunno what esle to say :S

6. ill pray that you come back in a day or two and say you were really high and joking.......

best wishes to ya man, we want nothing but good for you round here. hopefully nothing has happened to ya my man?

7. hes joking.. if he ment it... why would he post it.... thats stupid... hes just fuckin around

8. Thanks for the support, and unfortunately, I wasn't joking. Thank God I didn't slip away though. Just been feeling like shit (throwing up, disoriented, head ache) the last few days and haven't been posting. Thanks for the good karma, sorry I had to make such a scene out of it.

9. cant loose a dubber

10. Hey man.. keep your chin up.. Things will get better.. Time makes all the difference in the world..

11. Last year at this time I hit the lowest of all my lows.I was really depressed not to many friends no fun and failed all my classes.I was honestly thinling about giving up.Now this from then till now it has got ALOT better things have been going really really well the last year.But now its starting to really suck again but I know I cant let it get to me I just have to stick through it when shit happens to me.No matter though things will ALWAYS get better it could be hard it could be long but it always gets better.

12. ohhhhhhh man..i was just reading the posts, and then my head was a-going crazy... thought you were fuckin dead. Remember us fellow stoners that do care, the next time you feel like this. and think of everyone else too...

13. Some scary aftermath of the whole situation.

Apparently I had an alergic reaction to the pills, and I wound up in the emergency room and stayed overnight in the hospital last night. It was some seriously creepy stuff. My eyes were rolling back in my head, my face was all contorted, my jaw totally locked up. I thought for sure I was gonna die in that hospital. Fortunately, all I needed was some IV's running into the old body and now I'm as good as new. Thanks again for all the support you guys. You're the best. :)

14. Glad to hear your alrite now man

15. You need to get some help. Probably a therapist, also a
    psychiatrist.

And it's not like you're living under the watchful eye of your
    psychiatrist. They really listen to you. They're there to
    help you, not cage you. I really hope you get the help you
    so desperately need.