Depression?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 987212, Jan 25, 2017.

1. This is weird but every time I smoke the day after I just feel so fucking depressed like my life isn't going anywhere and I'm so self conscious it's just weird so I've stopped smoking for a little (I've also stopped so I can life on track) but have any of you experienced this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you think smoking is helping you face reality or avoid reality? Is your life going somewhere?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Like the great Mr Ed said.. sometimes weed will make you look inwards and gain realization. Doesn't necessarily mean it's the weed making you feel this way. Plenty of people can function at top form while maintaining a healthy weed habit.

How old are you? Teenage angst is a thing and it happens to the best of us.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I thought it was teenage angst I really fucked up hightschool if I graduate it will be the worst gpa ever and no because I only feel depressed for like 2 days after I smoke if I don't smoke for 2 days I feel great on top of the world that's why I think I should stop smoking for the time being

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sounds like you nailed it.

Even if it's just correlation it does sound like a good time to take a break and prioritize.

At the very least you'll have some extra cash to spend on the real medication for depression.. alcohol. Just a joke.. will only make it worse believe me 1000%.

6. No. Never. And if i did, I would probably be in an anti-marijuana forum.

7. In your situation is it safe and productive to toke? I found at one point in my life I just wasn't ready to take on life responsibilities and smoke.

8. My scientific theory would be that the weed causes your brain to release an excessive amount of dopamine, and unfortunately for you, your body can't reproduce dopamine quick enough before the next day, so, that's why you feel "depressed" the following day.

9. Just keep smoking and it will go away, or so I tell myself after every bowl

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Good advice Reth.