Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

depression

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matthe, Nov 28, 2012.

1. OP smokes weed and deals with depression and asked a question about it...so what's your repsonse to the actual question other than links? Do you have any actual advice about life or depression? You'd look like an idiot trying to bring those links on your computer or phone, rather than actually talking to someone that has a different experience than your links suggest. I get you're saying it helps depression, but I'm responding to OP's question that he smokes and it DOESN'T help.

2. #42 1sttimegrower, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    Read my post on page 1

His issue is that smoking has become a habit; a bad habbit; an addictive habbit.

He needs the feeling of being high, as it is now normalcy to him. When he feels abnormal, he feels irritated.

My advice, OP need a good month to two month break.

And then when he gets back on weed, set limits. GOOD limits, not bullshit ones: "Oh, I'll only smoke ONE bowl before noon and only a total of THREE a day"

And again, read my ridiculous post on europa / eskeemo, to get its point. The idea is that the tiny minority does not rule out the majority (except in theory-crafting :p)

OP isn't suffering from depression and smoking weed to self medicate.

OP's OP seems to instead point to someone addicted to a substance, and describing the mental effects when OP thinks he hasnt smoked often enough.

3. #43 CyclicDreams, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012

Which is what I said and meant when I said weed didn't help OP??

Why do you like to argue so much? Quit overcomplicating weed and there wouldn't be the ridiculous links to assure yourself you don't have depression and keep you diagnosing others with it (as you did earlier).

I'd pass you the bong, but I think you'd get on an irrelvant tangent about bongs having a significant harmful effect on your lungs compared to other ways of smoking out!?

Relax.. :smoking:

4. OP would still be depressed even if he never smoked weed b4