Depression

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vaheb, Mar 12, 2012.

1. so i think over the past week or two this recent bout of depression has been getting better. but it always catches you off guard lol i hate it. what do you guys do those nights where you just cant shake that feeling? i think when i wake up tomorrow ill be fine but going to sleep is always hard, for some reason the thought of laying in the dark alone with my thoughts is too daunting. usually i end up staying up until im exhausted and have to sleep.

2. Exactly what i do every night, when you have to think of something i try to think about something I enjoy and then eventually drift off to sleep thinking about whatever it is (mary jane). also smoking can help, however I see some people on gc think otherwise. Have you read up on the omega 3 thread, about how depression and anxiety are side effects of not having enough omega 3 fatty acids (fish oils/fish in general). Supposed to increase your high as well after taking either a omega 3 supplement or eating a lot of food containing it.

3. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Quit being such a whining bitch, depression isn't even a real thing.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR[/quote]

Dude yeah it is gtfo

4. [quote name='"superdupertoke"']

Exactly what i do every night, when you have to think of something i try to think about something I enjoy and then eventually drift off to sleep thinking about whatever it is (mary jane). also smoking can help, however I see some people on gc think otherwise. Have you read up on the omega 3 thread, about how depression and anxiety are side effects of not having enough omega 3 fatty acids (fish oils/fish in general). Supposed to increase your high as well after taking either a omega 3 supplement or eating a lot of food containing it.[/quote]

yeah i never smoke before bed. i doubt if ive ever fallen asleep high before. idk why i just never wanted to. id rather stay up and enjoy the high i think.

ive never tried fish oil before though. i see tons of people here recommending it and this doctor who diagnosed me with a variety of conditions said i should absolutely be taking it. but for some reason i never did. but i think ill pick some up tomorrow.