Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depression & Anxiety?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Young Head, Aug 7, 2008.

1. A few months back I was diagnosed with clinical depression and social anxiety disorder. I was wondering if I would be able to get perscribed marijuana under proposition 215 in California.

2. i too have social anx. while currenty on 10mg lexapro daily,i still blaze. keep n mind if u smoke 2 much or hit a crazy sativa strain, it will only make it worse. thats why i mainly stick to pure indics & hybrids. and yes, if u find a doctor that "reccomends" mmj crds no doubt you will be able 2 obtain one:wave:

3. yeah for anxiety smoke some strong indicas..

4. But wouldn't an Indica make the depression worse. Would a hybrid be better in this case?

5. Indica makes you relax and chill out.

6. nice too see im not alone the reason i ask is cause my doctor did not know that this was true, does anyone have any proof like on the web that you can get it perscribed?