Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depression and MMJ

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a little thread about people who use weed for depression. Well, I was dry for quite a while and my friend just smoked me up. Just before we smoked though, I felt so extremely depressed about everything. Now that I smoked, everything is sooo much better. I can think, my mind is clear, free of stress and worries. I even get quite a bit done. I emailed my professor, and started some programming on a web page. Who said people who smoke are unproductive. I just think that the MMJ laws should help incorporate more depression related illnesses so I could get this relief legally.

2. Yup it is pretty cool what a little bit of the herb can do for ya. I find at night my mind just RACES. I mean I think about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, little weed though.. goo'nite.

3. I have definitely found the same to be true. Smoking gives me the motivation to help myself rather than sinking lower and lower and just pitying myself instead. I'm probably MORE productive after smoking if anything. Weed is great for writing papers too!

4. yes, all true