Depressing Threads

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSmoka420, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Why are there so many of them lately. Go to a shrink not a marijuana forum dudes

2. I would rather come here than talk to a shrink.

3. This isn't your forum, depressing topics aren't against the rule. You lose, go sit in the corner little girl.

4. you can go to a therapist without being prescribed meds or anything. I really liked my therapist, it's just they get a bad rap from all the kids that are getting medicated by the not so good therapists.

5. same here,plus there's an advantage.Many of you guys are in simular shoes.The fuck does a shrink know beside generic textbook knowledge.He hasn't lived my life,and if I even tried explaining,he'd just say I was suicidal when I'm not.

6. lolwut?

7. Tyler the creator put it best for me, This isn't a fucking hotline for a fucking shrink sheesh I already got mine and he's not fuckin workin I think I'm wastin my damn time.

8. lawlz0r

9. lmao that just lost all credibility in the first words:rolleyes:

10. This thread is depressing! :p

11. I couldn't help but feel the exact same way.

12. This should become the "post your depressing story" thread, just to miff the OP :p

13. im wavin automatic guns at nuns

14. [quote name='"Jnug"']

This should become the "post your depressing story" thread, just to miff the OP :p[/quote]

All of my pets either die or run away. WHY FLUFFY WHHHHHYYYUUUYYYYYY

15. mifff

16. Hey man we all need to vent...this seems like the perfect thread :devious:

17. Someone mad, Bro?