Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depressing Thread.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Sup fellow blades. I would like to start by sharing a story I wont go into full details but over the last 3 years I have had many family and relationship problems. The most recent problem was the passing of my mother due to Stage 4 Cancer. I at first turned to anti-depression tablets which were prescribed after going into full details with my doctor. These didn't really have any effect and actually I usually had euphoric side effects which then led to massive mood "crashes" So I stopped taking them and turned to alcohol (not obsessively) but I would go out and drink more often. Then a friend of mine who is also a blade on GC got me back into smoking. Ever since that first toke again a few months ago, when i'm smoking (usually in the evenings or before bed) It helps me cope with the grief, depression and anxiety. There is a downside though. When I don't smoke I usually get quite emotional and tend to think about stuff a more.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I would also like to know if anyone smokes for a similar reason?

2. Hey man sorry to hear about your mom. Life sucks at times but Things can always be much worse brother. There's alot of things out there you can find happiness in for example making others happy and doing good deeds. Take care!

3. You have to face and deal with those emotions you have when you're not smoking or they will only intensify. No doctor, pharmaceuticals, or amount of weed will ever fill that pain you have though. Love or some reason to live can save you though, and that involves emotion that isn't only receiving but giving. I strongly suggest existentialism to you.

Best of luck!

4. Thanks very much guys.