Depressing realization...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by a_bong_princess, Mar 8, 2009.

1. So I have been tokin for just a few months now, usually just chillen w/ my friends, watching movies and eating mad food lol. Occasionally going to the mall, but rarely running into anyone worth talking to. I thought for awhile that everything was good, and that I was happy w. everything the way it is, til I go to college in the fall. :smoke:
    But these last few days (since Wednesday, when me and my friends E & S picked up 4g), Ive realized, sure I enjoy hanging out w/ my friends (mainly E and S, also M & H). But I really want a boyfriend. This was my main focus a few months ago, right around the time I first got high. For awhile it was just b/c I was bored with my life, and frustrated w/ my old friends, who I've since lost touch with because weve grown apart to much. And I was so happy w/ my new friends, I forgot how badly I wanted a boyfriend... but now that the novelty of cool new ppl has worn off, its all coming back :(
    The only good news @ this pt is that S wants to take me clubbing.. so maybe ill meet some cool guys then? Ugh idk why this is such a fixating issue. I always hear that you are supposed to be happy w/ yourself befor e you try and "find love" or w/e. :confused:

2. I dont think you should look for a boyfriend at the club or a bar. Maybe if you are looking for one night, because thats what hes lookin for.

You should go to a beach or park and find me with my cute little trap dog.

3. My advise to you. DEFINITELY GO CLUBBING!!!

So easy to meet people, its ridiculous.

Might wanna make sure he tokes too:smoke:

4. who ever told you that was lying.

I mean, what that person was telling you, is that you have to happy with the way you are and act and yourself before going out and looking

it happened to me a few years ago, i looked into the mirror after my shower and said, well god damn it, i like the way I am, and if anybody disagrees with me they can go to hell. that is what you have to do

you have to come terms with yourself before you start finding people. just dont look, dont search.

you will find someone as i will. You cant rush life

5. ill probably get flamed, but do you consider yourself hot?

it shouldn't be too hard to find a boyfriend if your attractive and smoking weed.

6. just look at the opposite gender spectrum in school. Is their a group of guys who blaze mad bud and don't really chill with girls? If so start talking to them say something like "We should match on a fat blunt one of these days" and go from there.

7. #8 sandra., Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
    girl first of all, this is not a depressing realization :p a depressing realization would be looking in the mirror after a lawnmower drove over your face or something.

what you're feeling is a completely normal realization and feeling that girls (and guys) undergo... craving that comfort of being with somebody, having that person running in and out of your head bringing butterflies and a cheesy smirk every time you think of them, knowing that they are thinking about you too, the urge to connect physically and emotionally... it's all a part of humanity :)

where i am right now (and for the past while) i can totally relate.

go clubbing, have fun and enjoy your time until college just like you've been doing... but don't go with the intention of finding a "cool" guy to date. guys in clubs are usually douche bags anyways. cool to fool around with and whatever but to hang with and seek that infatuation... you don't wanna be looking in a nightclub for that :p

don't focus on finding a boyfriend right now! girl enjoy where you currently are in life. yes you're right, you have to be happy and content with yourself first in order to be in a successful relationship.... but don't get it confused.

it's either you're happy with yourself and just a little lonely, or you're semi-happy with yourself and seeking fictitious :love: to kind of "distract" yourself from yourself.

if you meet a nice guy, great!! if you're single... great too!!! life is good now and you have to look at it that way. if you're content, confident, easy-going then that will show and you'll glow and people (guys/potential boyfriends) will catch on and just wanna be around your energy. that's the way it works :)

so what i'm saying is don't fret about it, it'll come to you. youth + freedom = opportunity and goodtimes. just get a different perspective on your situation.

have a good one :D:smoke::wave:

[​IMG]

8. wait til college

you'll meet TONS of new people

and good luck having a substantial relationship with someone you meet clubbing

9. Bla bla bla stupid teenager emotions bla bla bla uninteresting angsty sounding shit.

Great.

10. ahah. good summary

11. You sound depressed. Would you like to talk about it?

12. #13 a_bong_princess, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    Lol yeaa. Tokin is of utmost importance in my consideration :)

Aww thanks :) That makes perfect sense. I guess I'll just have to keep on waiting, tho it probly cant hurt to put myself out there a lil more right?

College... yea. Aww that will be so sad... its like trading all my chill time w/ my friends here that live like 5-10 min away for a chance to meet new ppl in a new city 5 hrs away. I'm excited tho, I really do like my college of choice.

13. Thanks :D Glad you understand. And lucky for you, I am sufficiently un-depressed now that if I wanted to, i would kick your ass. :devious: Lucky for you, Im not a violent person :p

14. I'll be your boyfriend lol...

But seriously though...you can meet some weird guys at a club. When I go clubbing, I don't even go after most of the girls there because they usually have something bad going on.

15. Awwww thanks for taking the time to say all that :D Out of everything else I've read on here what you've told me has really made me feel better about my life, put things in perspective. I wish I could meet u in real life, u seem rly chill and with it. +rep
    Thats wht this forum needs more of, someone who reads another's thread and sees them as a friend w/ a legit problem to work thru, not just some random whiny teen.

16. Lol yea, that s what I've been thinkin. Guess I am looking in all the wrong places, the only ppl who know I toke are @ my school and they are all MAJOR douches, the guys here. Jocks, jerks, and douchier jocks :p

17. Going thru old posts today...u ever find happiness?

18. Your going off to college soon. Your bound to find some men there. Most of all some crazy situations you'll find yourself in. Your old what 18? You have all the time in the world to find love. Chill,smoke,work!

19. every person but mostly chicks i meet are ALWAYS looking for a relationship or they are already in one. I always thought being in a relationship is usually very stressfull. just my point of veiw.