Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depressing experience with weed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Maybe i had to much time to think while completely fucked up but i just kept thinking about how everyone that was my friend wasn't really my friend. I kept having reasons why they weren't, it was like everything was all connected and it was just a big prank. I dunno i cant explain it.

Most depressing experience everyone?

2. I'm quite an independent person so I never really think about stuff like that. If anything, if I smoke by myself, it just makes me even more content just chilling out by myself, not having to accomodate anybody else.

3. ya i agree

4. ^^then why answer? waste his time why don't ya?

but to the OP i have had that experience MANY times...last night even :devious: i had a bad trip last night...and yea i get that feeling exactly! Just don't listen to it...if you really think about it (sober) you will realize that most of the things you thought about stoned were either pranks or something thats just part of your friends' personality...so just take a look at your views when ur straight and you should be fine :D

pce hope i helped
    happy tokin :smoking:

5. quit smoking by yourself so much...

6. thats the problem. Lesson to learn now before you find out the hard way: If you get a horrible feeling around certain people don't smoke with them! Don't let them hit ur shit either. These are the people that have no regard for your well-being, They are only interested as long as you have something to give them. As soon as you run out of cash, or herb they will take off on their own and use someone else. They will never return the favor or help you when you are in trouble. Don't let them in your car! if you get pulled over and they have shit on them they are only out for themselves. They will dump it and make you take the wrap.

7. This happened to me before, homie. It goes away if you don't think about it.

-Leaf :smoking:

8. I tried to man! but like i kept zoning out and thinking about it!

yeah that helped :D

I realize now that im not stoned it was just my mind fuckin with me, but w/e, hope i dont get that again, seriously depressed the fuck outta me lol

9. What's derpessing about gaining insight?

That may be the reality of the situation,
    a situation you're subconscious stops you from fully exploring when not stoned.

Most of my highs, with or without other people, are usually highly introspective experiences.

Haha,
    there are probably shroom and lsd vets laughing at me.
    I'll get to those, too :).

10. Couldn't agree more. Stoned thinking gets right to the point, and if you feel uncomforatble around these people then dont smoke with them. It happened to me for the longest time while smoking with my usual group. Turns out they were just assholes who used me for weed and transportation.

They might not be pulling pranks on you or anything, but if your gut is telling you to not smoke with them anymore, then dont

Happy toking in the future :wave:

11. i used to be like that when i was high. then i was diognosted with chemical depression, nothing wrong with your emotions, just chemical imbalances in your brain. it was mild depression so they put me on ambilify and have been smokeing wile on ambilify for a wile and it hasent hurt me yet, so i suggest go and get yoursefl checked out and if you are diognosted with depression or something, ask for ambilify. i dont know how well weed works combined with other meds so be careful.

12. Yeah the depression aspect has been explored, i do have it but i dont want to take medicine for it because its not as severe as it used to be when i was younger... thhanks for the suggestion though man :).

I dont think its actual insight though lol, the peopel that i call my friends is who i thought weren't, but my dealer (who i dont really consider a friend) was not involved in that thinking at all even though i just smoked a 30$ blunt with him with the shit i just bought...

13. What he said. If I smoke around someone I don't like or trust completely I don't feel good. And I keep thinking there plotting on me.

14. I'm not wasting his time at all...I was just giving my perspective that smoking by myself makes me feel more content with not having to worry about other peopleor stuff. Something which he could try to have a perspective on next time to help his problem...

15. Yea that happens when I blaze alone sometimes. I just do something happy and all my feelings change, try listen to bob marley or something really happy when its happening, also try to think about good times you've had with ur friends

16. Are you the same Piller from d2jsp?

17. yeah man, definately.
    i smoked with some guys last night at my buddys house, didnt know they were gonna be there.. never met em before. i ended up shouting them, they put in nothing. they were generally just rude assholes about the whole thing, and the whole time i just sat there thinking about how they must have all planned to gang up and use my shit, like they were plotting...

i generally just dislike smoking with others, unless its my best buddy who ive been smoking with for years

18. Ive had some very darkly introspective times while stoned where I wondered if all of life were fake and such (and especially during both of my mushie experiences, though those lead to beautiful insights).