depressing classes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheeerios, Aug 31, 2012.

1. i don't know what to do... i am taking three sad classes. cultures and the global system, which is about tribes being affected by globalization, and social problems, which is about poverty and really sad shit, and communication and pop culture, which is interesting but makes me sad at the same time. they're all cool and i pay attention super easily which is rare for me, but it's making me so depressed.. i've been on antidepressants for a while, but this is bringing me down. i love the classes but i don't want to pursue any therapy or anything of it as a career cause i don't want that kind of pressure on me. and i feel so shallow, sitting there in class with my ipad taking notes while we discuss people working full time and not having enough for rent/childcare/food, and i just feel like such a douche. like i'm just some art major pretending i know what i wanna do... i don't even know, i just feel so bad about myself after these classes and i have them all on the same days, except tues and thurs which are my art days. and i can't even fucking get up for class. i missed my drawing class twice this week (i only have it twice...). i need to get my shit together.