Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depressed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CripWeed6666, May 10, 2010.

1. I have a problem. Whenever I smoke weed I start getting depressed and shit, and start thinking about like stuff like weed stops your emotions from growing and stuff.

2. oh no, my emotions stopped growing!

3. Emotions are for pansies anyways. :devious:

4. my sexual feelings definitely were not hindered in my last smoke.

5. emotions from growing? huh?

6. Man that sucks, it's really the opposite for me. I'm not usually "depressed" but I'm definitly more of a negative person and smoking brings a certain joy into my life. Do you smoke with anyone? If you don't then try it out, and if you do then try out some new people. Another thing could be your setting/surroundings of when and where you are smoking. Overall just try and spark up some bud and chill, keep the thoughts positive and enjoy

7. maybe you should stop smoking weed? (off topic ^^ to the person above your avatar is an amazing cd :hello:)