depressed

Discussion in 'General' started by lil_poot, Jan 28, 2009.

1. i am contimplating dropping out of wyotech already. i need help that they cant give. i am already failing. i will rephaze prolly so ill be stuck taking this class over again. the teachers say they will help you but they always go to another student and by time they get to me its time to go home. and to top it all off the one girl that i have ever loved texted me and told me she doesnt want to be with me any more. sorry for the rant but im just depressed right now bout all this.

2. get help.. beat down there doors. u pay u deserve it.. theyre in the wrong. and if u cant get help till its time to go home. fucking stay late.... u pay for that shit.. dont drop out... this is reason ive avoided it for so long. i want to be able to commit to something... and as far as females.. Fuck relationships.. take care of you. thats who matters ... and in the end You're all you've got

3. dog it sounds like you need to buckle the fuck down and get through it. DO NOT drop out, that will be the worse decision you will ever make guaranteed. and what is wyotech? a community college? come on dude, that shit is so fucking easy you should be killing it. And bitches come and go, we have all been there, more will come by....

4. instead of moping around about school make it better. If you need help with your classes find a tutor, or study with people who know their shit and ask them to help explain. Go up to the teacher after class and get them to help you and answer your questions. Thats what teachers are there for...even after the bell rings.
    As far as ur girl situation, that sucks. The only thing I can say is that time heals all wounds.

5. wyotech is a automotive school. im doing collision. and dont even say this shit is easy. it is fuckin hard. because they want every thing to i-car standards. and that shit is igh.

6. Have sex with something.

7. fuck u moon. i have some thing serious.

8. Don't worry, be happy. At least the world hasn't blown itself up yet.

9. keep your head up, at least you had someone who loved you. Some people aren't that lucky, believe me, you don't have it that bad

10. You deffinatly don't have it that bad look at this guy hes from Japan. That must SUCK.

11. Well its not just the weed situation, I had a really bad adolescene, I hung out with Filipino gang members cause I couldn't speak Japanese cause I was homeschooled. Theres alought more to it than what I just said but I'd rather not go into it.