Depressed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TrueBlue01, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Live with friends and haven't had the money to pay all my rent lately due to lack of work. I've been best friends with them for most of my life and have recently heard they've been talking shit about it. Idk what to do I've got nowhere to go right now!

Could start by talking to them about it

3. if theyre your best friends, they will listen.

4. Talk to 'friends'

5. Dude me and my best friend had an Appt with a kid we were pretty good friends with who sucked with rent and stuff and was occasionally shady as fuck.Yea we talked some shit about him, I did alot cause it put extra stress on me cause i was the one that covered his rent and bullshit. we talked about it a few times,and as much as it anger/stressed me out i understood his situation and still consider the kid one of my better friends.

Moral of the story: talk it out if theyve been your bestfriends for a long time theyll understand, but at the same time you still have to pull your weight around the place and help out the best you can. dont let some petty shit get in the way of your friendships man. Good luck with it man, sure everything will be ok

6. They're probably just stressed over the bills dude but I doubt they genuinely dislike you for it. As mentioned, talk to them about it. 
    Try finding a job with more hours. Be proactive about this shit rather than dwelling on it, and act fast cause that rent isn't gonna pay itself. Wish you luck, man. I've been broke as fuck before and had a buddy cover me for a while for a ton of shit. I hated it and my pride did too, but I made up for it by covering him for a fuckload of things too once I got my job. It's pretty even between us now. Maybe you can try something similar to this that fits your situation.

Happy Thanksgiving!

7. true friends don't talk shit like that. They always have your back an there to support you . I'd confront them an tell them to keep there mouths shut if they were your real friends.

8. This is the sea on to be stressed with feeling like you got to buy a bunch of gifts or something. I am going to ask my land lady if she will cut my rent again for December. Last year she gave me 50% off. I am going to try for 60% off this year. She is a cool lady, (we don't even have a rental agreement; she didn't want to mess with it). She understands I am a recent amputee, have 3 children and no job at this time. She'll probably go for it as I always pay my rent on time each month. My children and I get what's called Surviving Children Benefit from their mom passing in 2002, but after rent the money is tight. Dealing with Social Security now for disability pay.