Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depressed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TacoTina, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Lately ive been feeling shitty and upset but i dont know over what. I recently went back into smoking after 2 months of being clean and i was wondering maybe it was the weed making me feel like this? I dont know. Can anyone relate?

2. I'm sure most people can relate to feeling shitty and upset but not knowing why. ... More details, if you're serious.

If you think it's the weed, how are we supposed to know? Stop smoking and see if it stops.

3. yea i can relate.. it might just be a phase youre goin through right now..

whenever this shit happens to me i just tell myself to wait it out cause it will pass.. it always does.. just get through it jo

4. #4 Are My Eyes Ok, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Wel l first i recommend you ask yourself the question "do i have anything to be depressed about" if so then i recommend talking to a friend, therapist, doctor, maybe a fellow blade, or anyone whom you feel you can be open with. At which point i would say not to smoke weed because you dont want it to become your method of building a wall that blocks you from the outside world. Now dont get me wrong... Weed can make you happy if you're down but i think you should look at it with the perspective that its yet another option to help you but it is the last resort (though some people mind being high can help them take stock of their lives and it in fact helps them greatly. So i dunno only you know yourself so maybe consider that too. Sorry if i sound like im contradicting myself)

I myself suffer from depression and chronic anxiety... To the degree that weed was the only thing that calmed me down. I felt as though nobody cared about me and that my life was meaningless. I literally had to get away from weed and try to get through it by myself. After a while i realised that there is always more to be happy about than there is to be sad about because unlike many less fortunate than myself i can control my fate and my happiness. I mean you're probably just going through a phase but i take depression quite seriously so i wouldnt wanna overlook any possibility.

Maybe do something as simple as spend the day with someone you love or maybe just spend a day by yourself and relax and make yourself the center of attention for a day. I know im not explicitly answering your question but regardless of if it's the weed or not then you'll need some knowledge on how to deal with it. Im sorry for the essay and i hope things get better for you :).

P.S) im free to talk if you need unbias and honest advice or maybe just a sympathetic ear. Ive been through it all and i know thats what i really needed at the time. May peace be upon you my friend :)

5. You're not exactly giving us a whole lot of information to help you with :( I will however say that weed is probably not your problem and it's not your solution either. Everybody has phases in their lives they wish would be better, life is all about the ups and downs, they come hand in hand :)

6. I remember I used to feel shitty and upset over nothing, then something that I never wanted/never expected happened and now I realized my so-called "depression" was a waste of my fucking time.

So yeah kids, don't waste your time with depression because one day, something WILL happen that will make you feel legitimately depressed and you'll wonder why you wasted your time being depressed for nothing. FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD!

7. #7 TinManThaBoyBoy, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Phases is right..

People got it fucked up when they think somethins wrong cause they aint happy all the time.. Emotion is something we all go through, and we go through all of them.. You need to embrace the ups and downs, its what makes us human.. Learn from mistakes and better yourself as a person.

8. Is it good weed or bad weed?

9. most cannabinoids last longer than THC and those same cannabinoids depress the part of your brain responsible for feeling happy... it could be the weed but if you've been smoking in the past and have been fine i don't see how things could have changed besides your tolerance to them being higher than usual, do you feel more burnt out than you did before?

unless your getting shitty weed... it has more of the CBD that makes you feel burnt out after smoking
    try getting better weed if that doesn't work try vaporizing if that doesnt work it might be time to quit

but who knows it might not even be the weed

10. Well OP I'm really depressed right now... Not gonna lie I feel like ending it right now =( I feel so fucked up man, I feel so alone no one cares. I just got into an argument with my dad (part of problem) and I now feel really shitty. I'm not gonna end it tho I'm going to keep trying to keep my cool. One question that keeps coming to mind is, if I kill myself will I go to hell? I believe in god but I also believe in other things like where we come from. I just don't want to diss god by saying I'm not a believer. But can u fuys answer my question about hell... Atleast your thoughts about it

11. you have no reason to believe god exists, and no reason to believe hell exists. if you want to take your own life, why shouldn't you be able to?

12. [quote name='"ddog7x"']you have no reason to believe god exists, and no reason to believe hell exists. if you want to take your own life, why shouldn't you be able to?[/quote]

Yea man but what if... I don't know man I'm a believer/non believer

13. try going out for a run and see if you feel better cobra, it pretty much counteracts bad feelings, see a conceler or something you sound too young to be having suicidal thoughts, what's the point in ending your life permanently over a non-permanent problem? things always get better even if it doesn't seem like it, trust me :)

14. I don't know what to say TT. I have had the worse year of my life (my only son was killed in a work incident) and after 16 months I still cry almost every day. I am holding on for my grandkids (my son's little boy and girl) but it is sooooo hard. I keep my sanity fighting against the corporation(s) responsible for my son's death, but that only goes so far.

I know, that in the past, seeing someone that has things worse than I do always made me count my blessings. Not that I like seeing people worse off than I am, but knowing I have a little more to be thankful for. I hope you are able to get some help.

15. Depression doesn't exist

16. Attitude is everything.

17. well its true depression is just an illusion created by your ego but that's hard for most people to grasp ;)