Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depressed *Sadface*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawn157, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I told my friend that I won't depend on dank but I've only been smoking once a week and he's super pissed at me know and I don't know what to do.

2. smoke more?

3. Why is he mad. Maby find friends that are better suited to your lifestyle

4. lol no I actually wanna keep him as a friend he's a good person.

2. He's mad because I smoked alone today. (I was testing some stuff I got for a friend)

5. I don't understand

Smoking alone isn't bad. It's not like alcohol

6. ^^^^^

7. ^^^^^^^^^^

8. tell him to get his fuckin undies out of his ass, are you in middle school? once a week is nothing

9. Ya that's why I don't understand why he's mad lol. I'm like retarded now though the stuff I was "testing" knocked me out lol

10. His friend is angry because he smokes or because he smoked alone from a warped sense of reality, just explain to him that what your using is generally harmless and you are in control of your life.

11. He's jealous, just offer him a bud in a day or two, and he wont turn it down. Best friends again!

12. Yeah dude it's not your wife tell him to chill

13. He has acid reflex and doesn't. And he won't think I have control of my life. :/

14. your gonna have to fight him

15. Lol he will kick my ass :p

16. Must...Resist... Age-policing......!

17. This ^, time to kick some ass.

18. Just dont tell him anymore then. Hide it. or dont hide it and get better friends, i did

19. I just moved into my dorm for college. Nice attempt lol it gets annoying.