Depressed over a woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dumontmia, May 31, 2018.

1. Bro she's not and if you say those kind of things again I'll break your balls lol she's fat and fake as fuck lmao

2. She is far from what I'd consider to be fat lol

Not all woman should be expected to look like preteen boys.

Fuck that!
    Long live the fatties.

• Funny Funny x 1

3. Thank God we don't have the same taste then, also i was talking to Brewsnweed666 and saying this for a specific reason this kid is lost, bro did i told you that one of my sisters is body shaped like Amber Rose she lives abroad tho :ey:

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. What do you mean you don't mind her lifestyle? You can't be that thirsty that you would put up with her sleeping around and cuckholding you. I don't how little your parents loved you or didn't love you, you can't be this codependent. Get yourself some other options and don't draft in the first round or try to turn a hoe into a housewife.

Secondly, you made out with her and she used you for a free ride. That's all that happened. Get your self together and stop putting all your hopes into a happily ever after with a hoe who doesn't want to be treated right.

Lastly, you gotta get your head straight before you can attract the right woman. You may need therapy and a few months staying single to get there. But that neediness and clinginess you have now will drive all the good women away and attract only abusers. You need a healthy set of boundaries and some self conscious before you are ready to deal with dating.