Depressed over a woman

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dumontmia, May 31, 2018.

1. :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. So what? She moved on bud. I've had sex with someone once and, never talked to them again. Who cares? Move on dude seriously. The more you think about this women the worse you will end up feeling. And hey I'm not all kittens and, rainbows I complain constantly but, women sure isn't part of the problem. Its me. Just like in your situation its you. You gotta just forget about it and, either keep going on the dating field or focus on the something else.

Just smoke a bowl then, you'll see what I'm talking about. Let the herb ease your mind and, just relax. "Its not that bad". That's something I have to tell myself everyday but, I promise you those words will always help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 dumontmia, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    Yea i know it's me, i never blamed it on her. It's a mixture of things, if anything she just made me realize how shitty my life is. Also you seemed to have missed the entire point, my past is a bit complicated, i'm not you bro. If taking advice was this easy i'd be riding the limelight. Writing off like that isn't relatable to my situation.

"So what? She moved on bud. I've had sex with someone once and, never talked to them again. Who cares?" Wow buddy, I feel like you just read the title only with how shallow you wrote. I smoke weed, and it makes me think a lot about many things, if anything it will give me an anxiety attack when i smoke while im feeling down. Telling me to shut up, smoke, and stop crying about it isn't going to help me or anyone. I wrote here looking for advice to help me figure out what i'm going to do next or how to just approach things differently, or just words to cheer me up.

From my own personal experience drugs gave me more understanding by seeing things differently, and sometimes it's for the worse. Smoking weed doesn't help my depression, you prefer i bottle up my pain and smoke it away? Smoking weed doesn't turn me into a mindless zombie, i think for a long second. If i smoke while im thinking about my life, i'll just have a really bad trip that eventually turns physical. I have no one to share my strange and funny thoughts with when i smoke, i haven't done that since middle school, smoking alone isn't fun all the time especially when no one is there to pull you out of your own sinking mind.

Nothing shows more disrespect than someone who understood nothing and decided to write back anyways telling them to stop caring and smoke. Dude if life was that easy i wouldn't be here right now, nor would i be a chronic smoker.

I'm sorry if this thread was emotional or i got heated. It makes me feel so frustrated and confused, but i haven't felt this much love for someone except for this one chick in high school. This second woman is the only one i feel legit concern for. I know nothing will most likely happen, but thats why it hurts so much even if she didn't feel the same emotions. I loved just talking to her, and flirting with her. I don't get the same thrill when i attempt to flirt with other women, i'm just weird like that.

4. I've been single since day 1. Not many people know what they want before they enter a relationship, so it must be right. If i truly find myself and what i want, it will probably be impossible, and defeat the purpose in life. I don't think anyone can truly say what they want in life. People who aren't complicated have an easy time finding a relationship or even one night stands. I've spent too many lone nights growing by myself and not with someone else, and i feel like im a better person when im teaching or working on a project with someone, it powers me up, but i have no one for that. Nor would i ever want to teach for a living.

And believe me if quora didn't remove their description box i wouldnt be here, i'd be over there since the community over there is a bit more serious and open minded. Too bad they decided to dumb quora down and make questions very vague now due to the severe limited amount of space to write in.

5. I know what I want in life but don't have all of it yet I might be happy by the time I’m 60 or swinging from a banister by the time I’m 45 who knows.
    My problem is excepting the good I have and using it to better myself and my situation. I see a door and behind it is all my goals and The life I imagine for myself, then it’s slammed shut and locked by something deep inside of me that insist I fail , feel like shit about myself, and holds me back.
    I’ve come to the realization that I live for someone one else not myself. Just taking it one day at a time looking for something to distract myself from me and my past whether it be drugs, alcohol, money, sex, my wife, or an event.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I really wanna give her a parting hug, but it's best that i just keep trying to move on, but i could die tomorrow or whatever. I don't even know what i want or where i'm going. I don't have any help, and it's hard being a young adult.

I'm trying to recollect myself, but every time i do... i just freeze until i drop it again to try, and there i go attempting to find it again. I can never push myself or go beyond that point, i'm just scared of myself and lost all faith in me. I don't believe in god, despite growing up christian, so when people start talking about god to me i just space out and agree with whatever they talk about.

I honestly don't even see myself living within the next 10-20 years. And if i am living it's probably for the worst.

7. #27 GorillaGherkin, May 31, 2018
    Sounds like your at a cross road man trying to find a way, u think that’s why u like older chicks? Religion is a hustle and there’s not much difference between a Christian and a alcoholic/drug addict their both looking for something that’s missing in thier life just taking different routes.
    I get that way sometimes as well I think on something for a long time and don’t move on it cus I’m afraid to fail others see so much potential in me but I don’t give myself any credit.
    Do you have a job to keep u busy? if so do u enjoy it? What are you really good at? do you know yet?

8. What kinda strains are ya smoking lately? Are you in a legal state? When I smoke heavy indicas for to long and don’t do anything but work n go home I get depressed after a week or so, if u got different strains available to ya, ya may look into a sativa or hybrid that lifts your moods.
    How do you consume cannabis? Have you ever heard of microdosing?

9. #29 GorillaGherkin, May 31, 2018
  10. #30 Deleted member 923969, May 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2018
    You don't need a women in life just spank one out when you feel the urge. Grow some bud make that a hobby it does wonders keeping you busy and watching bud grow into something special. It is the best thing ever as for me I don't date. But every now n then I'll hook up with a girl for a 1 night stand but that is it never get attached. It's just how I feel. All i wanna do is be alone not to be held back by having children or responsibility of the sort I just enjoy my life as much as I can playing videogames a lot and just doing me that is what you should be doing unless you really want a family that badly prepare to give up a lot. Otherwise sit back roast a big one and play some fortnite like me. So try and cheer up bud I hope you find joy and can bring happiness to the lives of other people like I am trying to do for you. Peace also if you wanna talk we can I don't hang out with people in real life just online so I'll gladly chat and do my best to cheer you up and I'm sure others on here may help you aswell.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. She's a hoe that's obviously not into you, talks about another guy and says you are not the one for her. She's not using you man.

12. Howdy brother. You dug a great big hole early in your life with the lack of affection you didn't receive...that's terrible and I'm sorry you've got that dragging on your soul. However you seem to recognize the problem and that's the best first step. Now what you're trying to do is fill that hole in. This is the dangerous time as most people try to fill the void as quickly as possible and just heap future problems into the pit because having something/anything in there feels better than nothing. Take your time and fill it with quality soil and all good soils got a good bit of shit in it but shit makes you grow. Start with gratitude...find one thing each day, no matter how minuscule, and be grateful.

That's about all I've got, need to go to work. Good luck brother

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I know you're just here to vent and that's totally cool. That first sentence though... you have to tell yourself...
    [​IMG]

In part it reminds me of myself. I was lucky to have a voice in me screaming "don't even think it! You know this isn't worth your time or heartache." so I only acted on those feelings once with the younger guy (although part of it was we went to college together and had mostly the same friend group at the time)

It also reminded me of my first boyfriend. After I broke up with him he kept trying to get me back with stuff like this - "one last parting...". As long as you keep seeing each other there will always be a reason for "one last". You have to think of the last hug you had as the last because it was.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Its okay man not everything everyone is gonna say is helpful. Lord knows I don't give the best advice however you really are thinking too hard about this woman that part I do have right. I was cheated on by my ex 3 years ago and, it tore me to pieces I couldn't listen to anyone's suggestions at that time. I've been heartbroken too man. I'm sorry I should been a little more considerate but, you only made out a few times man c'mon. Your getting attached too soon bud. I'm sorry she played ya women will do that.

15. Are you the same guy who was posting asking us if you should fight this older woman's boyfriend/exboyfriend? That you were totally in love with her but you had only texted and flirted with her?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lol I remember that post

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. He must of believed in love at 1st sight. However the women sure didn't, I'm sure.

She must been like.... :bolt:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wtf you wanna fuck Amber Rose ?!
    Have you lost your mind ?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. She's hot...

20. Join a church group meet more ladies wanting to fool around after prayers

• Like Like x 1