Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Depersonalization/derealization

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DylanBurton, Jun 15, 2013.

1. for people who know what dp is i gotta a question to ask. ok so about 2 weeks ago i was smokin a toke and then 5 minutes later i started trippin hard. like, everytime i would blink i would forget what i said and felt like i kept waking up and i was kinda hypnotized. this happened for a good 3 hours and then i ended up puking. i felt like i could still feel the effects for about a full week after but now im fine. i havent smoked since and im wondering if i was just super fuckin stoned or did i experience dp, and no the herb wasnt laced. and do you guys think i should start smoking again but only a little bit at a time? thanks in advance.

2. #2 DayJaVu, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2013
    You smoked too much and you couldn't handle your high; nothing much else to say, really. Smoke again if you want to, take it slower next time.

3. Sounds like your greened out. Absolutely nothing to do with Depersonalization/Derealization. Just don't smoke so much and you should be alright. :smoke:

4. Depersonalization is a common symptom of conversion disorder....since yours was substance induced you're fine...just really high.

5. it happens to all of us at least once or twice. i experienced it for the first time a few months ago and i've been getting high on the regular for a few years

you get really fuckin stoned to the point where it feels like you're almost drunk. almost like you aren't able to control what you're saying sometimes. depersonalization from getting really high can cause impulsive behavior

6. yep this happened to me a couple of times before, everything just felt so damn slow...

7. BTW after rereading that, those are not symptoms of depersonalization. What that is is an "out of body" experience.