Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Department of Transportation [DOT] drug test [AZO Pills]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sharcastic, May 7, 2013.

1. Alright, so thanks to my mother, I'm supposed to get a job working on a boat this summer. She forgot to mention that there's a drug test until a week ago, give or take. I haven't smoked since Satuday night, and I've been taking AZO pills since sunday. Probably too many for it to be healthy, considering my kindeys were hurting the first day. I took 6 two days ago, 4 yesterday, and 1 today. I've been drinking lots of water, and still am. That's what I've read to do somewhere on this site.

I'm a little nervous considering its being tested by a company, but the cuttoff is 50 nanograms/mL, and a 5 panel test. The same specs as a home test. I have some worries, thinking I had to go to a lab and get tested, but I guess the drug test people are going to be doing it at the jobs first meeting about the job in this hotel. It's a DOT [department of transportation] test, so there was a lot of information about it online. I have to take the test because the company is transporting people. With minimum wage going up to 9$/hour + tips, I'm pretty excited considering I'm just a undergrad student at a university.

Now I've taken AZO pills, and have passed home drug tests previously, but have never taken one from a company, so I guess this will be the true test.

I've been doing alot of research, and some swearing by the AZO pills, and others just saying that you're just diluting your urine considering the amount of water you have to take in when doing this.

TBH, I don't care if it's the AZO pills that work some kind of voodoo magic or not, as long as I pass this test.

I'll keep you guys as updated as possible.

Wish me luck.