Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Denvers BEST!!! **Bio-Diesel**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kootsman, Oct 28, 2010.

1. this shit right here!!!! hahahaha no but for real this shit right here was tested at 25.51% THC... Definitely not for the average toker!!! This is the next generation in HQ GANJA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O yea the cross is Sensi Star x Sour Diesel ... it is a SUPER diesely pheno of this strain!!

2. I can 100% vouch for this bud. Nothing matches up to it. It's nice to see Denver Relief bud on the city. :smoke:

3. 25% THC... sure looks like it. how does it smoke?

4. Nice score man, i love seeing colorado rep, personally im in boulder, but the highest % ive seen around here was 25 as well!!!! IT WAS SOOO GOOOD hahahah, where did you cop that i may have to go check them out as ill be in denver this weekend!!!!!!!

5. Wow, frosty. Looks like I'm moving to Colorado.

6. shiiit, i need to pick me up some of that lol

im heading to commerce city to visit the new htg store.

ill stick to my strain though haha

7. wow 25% THC? thats a frosty mother fucker.

8. OP have you tried the Blue Dream from Denver relief? It's a damn close second for me. I almost like the blue dream high a little better but the Bio is definitely the more potent of the two.

9. I like the blue dream but it burns in 2 hits every bowl... the only other thing that denver relief has put out that could stand next to the Bio is the Black Afghani they USED to get before the dude who grew it went thru all sorts of probs then brought it back, and then it wasnt nearly as good talk about a weed punch 1 hit of that is like a sucker punch to the side of the face!!

10. #11 ganjaherbtoker, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
    Looks real nice, but thc percentages are complete bs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR6kwmh1ql8[/ame]

11. Think what you want mate!!! but i know for a fact that the BIO-D IS much stonger and MUCH more potent than most of what is available today!! and Hash Oil or Budder is 10-20X STRONGER THAT!! so Just cuz u r smokin swagg don't hate on me!!! Here is the test, and i don't know why 1000's of people in colorado get their meds tested at $120 per test/g of medicine if they mean NOTHING !!!! Bio-Diesel Medical Marijuana Strain Review | KindReviews all i gotta say is HATERS HATE ON!!!!!!!!!!

12. BEAUTIFUL! :devious:

13. Man... I really need to grow

14. Shit, that looks intense. +rep, man. :D

15. Thanks again buddy!! I just try and share what our legal state is putting out and there's always some1 who just doesn't wanna believe that we are WORLD CLASS contenders for some of THE very BEST and highest quality medicine RIGHT NOW!!!!!

16. Ha, bs im sure what I'm smoking is just as potent. I'm not hating, just saying the percents don't mean much. I've been smoking oil it's NOT 10-20x stronger , that makes no sense. Hash oil is very strong but not that many times stronger. That would make it over 200 % thc with your statistics. :rolleyes:

17. I don't know where he got the 10x-20x stronger statistic, but these are lab tested meds. You'd really be surprised at the potency of this plant. I won't argue the importance of THC percentages, because you're right, they really don't mean shit. It's still nice to see the ratio of THC/Cannabinoids.

18. Well i definitely don't see ANY of YOUR shit around so... i'm just saying i can handle ten hits of the bio-diesel out of my Itza 13/9 with the weirdeer inline a/c but if I even try to take 1fat hit of Bio-D oil out of that thing you WILL NOT be able to hit it again for a while!! simply SOOO much THC PARALYZES the cilia in your lungs and feels like an asthma attack... so i know for a FACT that THC contents are REAL!!! and once again why would just TESTING be a million dollar industry in CO alone. Your crackhead Dr.weed or whatever is who again??? i know i've never heard of him fucking toothless bum!