Denver MMJ Patients - A New Reality Show Wants to Hear From You

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by maryjanecasting, Mar 4, 2011.

1. We're looking to talk to MMJ patients in Denver, CO about our new show that focuses around edibles and the benefits of MMJ. Please email me at maryjanecasting@gmail.com or call 646.216.4242 for more information. All correspondence is confidential.

2. A TV show using an @gmail account? You guys can't buy your own domain atleast first? Seems shady.

3. ummm most shows go for shock value. sooo like last episode you'll find out it was all a prank, ashton kutcher will come out with the dea. sounds like a great plan. -i think i'll follow this thread to see all the hands raise for this golden opportunity.

4. I hope not, the Police are in a sad state if they want to deceive and arrest patients.

5. I'm looking for compelling patient stories - I'm not looking to turn in people who rely on medication to treat their conditions.

6. then it isn't a reality show

it's called reporting on life.

7. Come on, don't be an ass about it. If he's making a documentary about the BENEFITS of marijuana, then why hassle him? It's better to get more public attention regarding the benefits, rather to add on to the alleged stigmas.