Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Denver Medical Evaluation Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by queenspades, Oct 15, 2009.

1. I am thinking about getting a medical evaluation in Denver, CO how hard is it? Because I don't want to seem like a dummy if I walk in thinking it is so easy and I get turned away.

I have chronic migraines and can show medical records from previous doctors that I have them and have takin several medications for them yet nothing has worked, besides Marijuana. My boyfriend introduced it to me and I now I smoke everyday. However, I hate dealing with drug dealers and somehow they always f me by saying some crap that they don't have any. So now I have one that owes me 90 dollars or some marijuana.

So all I need to get medical marijuana is a Colorado Identification card and my medical records? And if I get recommended by a doctor do I get my meds right then or do I have to wait for paperwork or something and then get my meds?

2. Migraines aren't specifically listed, but the pain from them is. So you need to take records, any Rx bottles showing what you've tried and stress the pain when you have them. Discuss with the Dr and you should be golden.
    Once paperwork is signed by Dr. you're legal but to go to a disp you need to prove that you sent the paperwork to the State. It's recommended that you take app (your sig in blue ink) and send vis certified mail . You'll get a receipt for mailing keep that with a copy of your paperwork you sent in and that should get you into most disp in the State. It's taking about 8 weeks to get the actual card from the State.

HTH
    pp69