Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Denver Marijuana Initiative Vote

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mhaze21, Nov 1, 2005.

1. This is the link to the live election results. The site starts updating at 7pm MST. I-100 would make it legal for adults over 21 to possess up to an ounce of marijuana in Denver. It would also lessen the penalties for underage possession to be equal to alcohol violations.
    Look at Initiated Question 100. VOTE YES!

Denver Marijuana Initiative Vote Results

2. I hope it passes if it does I will be free to do what I want

3. yeah mang, I would so move down to d-town if it passes. I love smoking the dank nuggets too much not to!

4. sorry guys, it would only make it legal under city law.

Possesion is usually charged on state laws.

5. It's still a step in the right direction.

6. Yeah, but that's all it is. If it passes, it'll be an indicator that legalization is a possibility; voters are willing to legalize.

By itself, it will be almost worthless.

7. Ok, yes, marijuana charges are usually on the state level, but there are more than one of these initiatives going on in Colorado. So hopefully, when a few get passed it will go on the state ballot. BABY STEPS IS WHAT MARIJUANA NEEDS!

8. Marijuana needs a martyr. Someone willing to die for the cause. A leader like Martin Luther King and Ghandi. But it is a step.

9. Haha, maybe if it was impossible to find weed that would happen. But it's not really all that hard to find buds anyway, so I'd personally rather just get high and eat.

10. Oh, voting isnt over, wonder when it ends

11. i bet the vote will come out to be yes.. imagine it, i give it about 10 years before weed is 100% legal in america.

u can already grow up to 6 plants in alaska..

WERE GETTING THERE!

12. Oh, Ii think voting is over, and they are counting them, hell if I know lol

13. Completely agree with you on that. I really don't have a problem just sticking clear of the cops and smoking in my own home without anyone being the wiser so i'm not about to get up and go crazy to get it legalized. I think thats the mentality of the majority of the people who smoke and thats why we don't have a leader. But really, fuck it as long as I got my buds and bong. Would be nice to have it legalized though.

14. yeah...it will tell the politicians that thoughts on marijuana is changing...

15. Nice its leaning towards yes... I remember reading something about this in hightimes or something, they postponed putting up builboards for I-100 in denver. I wonder if they ever put them up or not. I cant wait till i can vote in april!

This could have a negative affect as well but most likely not. The gov't could see this as a threat and push harder than I-100 can.

16. i'm moving stores in december to denver i hope it passes by then

17. 83% of the votes are in and its at 53/47!!!!!! niiiiice

18. Im from colorado springs, like an hour and a half from denver.. Not 21 yet so fuck. But yeah Marijuana is stepping in the right direction legally.. The government knows that it cannot possibly cause more damage than ciggarettes, problem is their ego is so huge that since theyve been fighting it since 1914..They would look like fools if they withdrew the laws all of a sudden. No one would go for it in the government. We need to get more scientists doing positive labwork that disproves all the negative bullshit that is transpired about maijuana intake. Problem is, whenever a letter like that is sent to the White House for analysis..The fucking president throws it out before taking one look at the table of contents! I'll be damned.. Well let's hope this passes..because if they see that A city in Colorado can handle legalization with no problems.. Then they will try it in more cities, then maybe a state.. Then wherever! But we have to take small steps..

19. You would not believe the reasons for marijuana prohibition in the first place i am thinking of typing up a summary of it from Emperor Wears No Clothes and posting it on here... that conspiracil (makin up words here) year 1937