DENVER CANNABIS CUP Question....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AmandaMila, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Alright so I'm from NJ and considering going to the Denver Cannabis Cup. BUT I'm 20 with no marijuana card. The two people I'm going with are 21+. I read on the CC website 18+ may attend but only 21+ are allowed in the "SMOKING AREA". How big exactly is this smoking area and since I cannot go in there how limited am I to enjoying this experience. I just don't want to fly all the way from NJ to barely be able to anything. I would really appreciate any insight would help SOOO much!!!!  BTW if this helps im planning to purchase just normal general admission tickets no VIP or anything like that.

2. Hit the Ru-Bar up in Denver Central. we puff there and up @ La Quinta hotel all weekend. roasting a few z's to tha face. Haha just  a fun, peace.

3. You will certainly have plenty of chances to toke with your friends around town; check out my activities list in the last page of the Big Thread, down the way;

http://forum.grasscity.com/marijuana-news-usa/1274232-2014-denver-high-times-cannabis-cup.html/page-8

However, I would avoid the cup if you're not 21. Instead I would recommend the 420 rally at Civic Park, in Central Denver, which is a public event, and a public smoke out. It is the largest event of its kind. And as GreenThumb mentioned, there are parties and concerts of all kinds going on over the weekend --but I advise you purchase those tickets soon.

That said, the Cup will be a fu**ing madhouse. If you're the type of girl with solid experience sneaking into concerts (do youth still do that these days? Forgive me, I'm old...), then getting into the Cup's public smoking area wouldn't be much of a challenge... and let's face it, that's where the action is.

4. you literally copy/ pasted your other thread lol....