Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Denver/Boulder 420

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by terrorstorm, Mar 24, 2008.

1. anything and everything. you just gotta talk to the right people. I just finished a zip of mowi wowie... :smoke:

Color the world and mile high are my two favorite shops in boulder. Both have great quality and pretty good prices

norlin and farrand man. They've been seeding/watering the entrance to farrand field in preparation of it getting trampled. :D

2. A lot of growers have been selling bubble hash recently, keep an eye out for that as well

3. ok now two more questions - we expect to find some good nug -

but what are prices? and do you know if eLiSe D. is available? haha im jw

4. It's normal prices... you will probably get 1/8th for $45-50, Q $90, Half $160

Keep in mind you should only be seeing headies :smoking:

As for acid, I haven't seen any recently

5. yeah spoken from truth! mushies are supposed to be poppin in about a month or so!

I LIVE IN BOULDER FUcK YEAH!

6. yeah man. there's plenty of lucy here...

i've had prices as low as 50 and as high as 65 for eighths of dank. my roommate just picked up some purps for 50

7. Another headshop is headed west, its towards downtown off of broadway.

8. hell yeah thats what i liek to hear.

we shall be looking, buying, dropping, smoking, and tripping all weekend

hope to see you @ UC-Boulder! [w00t Huskers btw]

9. goin to visit a friend who goes to CU boulder this weekend for 4/20 I cant wait she already has a zone of bubblegum waitin for me

10. Fuck Headed West. Fuck it, hard.

In Denver on Broadway there are 5 main shops, each with pros and cons

Headed West

Pros: Decent bong selection
    Cons: Rude staff, many of them do not even smoke. Pipes are not too great. Checks IDs

Dementia:

Pros: Sells 125 diff Roors and Luxs for FUCKING 200 ish. That is a cheap ass price considering UG's only has 4 Roors and they are 700 each. The owner is also chill.
    Cons: Somewhat pricey pipe selection, and just opened so there aren't any perculated bongs yet.

Smoke Signals

Pros: HUGE selection. Great prices. Doesn't ID.
    Cons: Staff is snotty, some pieces are very pricey.

Purple Haze

Pros: Fuck this place, don't come here
    Cons: It's shitty, trust me.

Phat Glass:

Pros: Best selection of Bubblers, and arty local blown glass. Tons of selection in terms of accessories and pipes.
    Cons: Small store. Bong selection is weak.

On University by DU

University Gifts (U-Gs)

Pros: First and only for a long time to carry Roor and Lux. Chill.
    Cons: Horrible selection on all types of pieces

11. have to give my shout out to color the world for the fuckin awessome $22 zong i got over the holiday

12. Amen to that! My wife and i both got sick pieces there over the weekend. We were in Boulder on Saturday, but spent 4/20 chillin in Fort Collins. The 50% off EVERYTHING sale at Color the World was awesome though....I thought both pipes we got we a bargin at the original price...at 50% off, I wanted to buy half the store!!!!!!

13. denver? boulder? dude the best weed is in the springs!

14. hahahahah!!! good one. boulder is where the good chron is.

15. Nope! not on 4/20 at least... they're all standing around and can't do shit!:smoking: